April 10 2010 Birthday bash at the Johnsons house and shop

the510keeper

Hey all you Datsun heads, Victory and I are having a birthday bash at our house and shop on April 10, 2010. It will be my bro Jason and my Birthday. We have lots of room for parking and hanging out. We will have a BBQ going and drinks as always. This will be a potluck BBQ. So bring something you like and would like to share. We will have some stuff. Come hang out see the upcoming projects. (this party always turns into a work on your dime and swapmeet, but not intentional). This is a Saturday, so bring a tent if you want to stay.

13.jpg

21.jpg

32.jpg

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Yep, someone couldn't stand to see me with clothing on at the last BBQ, so there i am naked, feels good. Who's up for the next fetish fair? naked people everywhere. Bring whatever you like to drink. We might run out. Should have a lot of food, chips and salsa are always good. I just finished this 1 week 1 day paint job on a 4 door we picked up at the L.A. swap meet, SWEET, This was a bet with a friend of mine, 3:30 in the morning from day to day but I won. Pic and description soon. Gotta buff it tonight. :D

So a bunch of Datsun heads made the trip, and hung out with us at the B-day party. The Sac chapter Datsun group did a fun run that ended at the party. 5 Datsun and 1 Nissan went on the fun run. Here are some pics

DSCN1235.jpg

DSCN1249.jpg

DSCN1241.jpg

The always lovely Victory :hug:

DSCN1246.jpg

My twin bro, me, and Victory :baby:

DSCN1271.jpg

This birthday party was for My Bro, me and my Aunt. We were all born on the same day.

DSCN1268.jpg

1 1200, 1 lifted 521, 1 Bluebird Coupe, 1 Nissan Sentra, and 4 510s :thumbup: .