DATS LOCO Swapmeet car show

the510keeper

WHAT:Datsloco Datsun 510 Show & Swapmeet

WHEN:Sat, May 15TH

WHERE:151 hill ave Oakley,ca (trying out a different location)

WHY:Cause it's alot of fun

Once again let's get all the datsun heads together. Every year has been great so let's keep going. Normally we throw this event at my location in lathrop,ca, but it has out grown that location that is why i am trying a new location, courtesy of my Buddy John. All datsuns and nissans are welcomed, Yes there will be z cars, 510s, 1200, 411s, 521s, 620s, roadsters, 610s, 710s, 810s.There will be new and used parts, from performance to stock.You are welcome to sell parts,buy parts or just browse. Bring your family and your datsuns. As usual no fee for selling or buying.

NO FOOD OR DRINKS FOR SELLING ALLOWED! We will have our traditional BBQ menu. For those who don't know, carne asada,rice,potatoe salad,chips,hotdogs,soda,water. $5.00 a plate,carne asada or a hot dog plate, plates come with choice of drink. Let's have another successful Datsun Gathering.

For more info you can reach me at 209-298-5130

P10100072.jpg

100_2564.jpg

P1010007.jpg

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

this is @ ginos right james?

WHAT:Datsloco Datsun 510 Show & Swapmeet

WHERE:151 hill ave Oakley,ca (trying out a different location)

Normally we throw this event at my location in lathrop,ca, but it has out grown that location that is why i am trying a new location, courtesy of my Buddy John.

:)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Yo yo yo, we need some help. Victory and I are trying to decide if we will bring a truck load of parts or just keep things simple. The time to load the truck and unload, then load and unload again, keeps me guessing. Here lies the big question, are the people looking for parts finding what you are looking for? Or does it seem like the same parts always show up? If so what are ya all looking for?

• 2 weeks later...

Yo yo yo, we need some help. Victory and I are trying to decide if we will bring a truck load of parts or just keep things simple. The time to load the truck and unload, then load and unload again, keeps me guessing. Here lies the big question, are the people looking for parts finding what you are looking for? Or does it seem like the same parts always show up? If so what are ya all looking for?

It does seem like a lot of the same parts show up at the meets, which is great, don't get me wrong. But I'd love to see some more/different parts show up as I can't seem to find what I'm looking for. If it's not to much trouble, James, it would be great to see some back seats, door panels, door panel trim rails, front bumpers, roll bars, zx hubs, NOS or rare parts etc. etc. Just a thought. See you at the meet, James.

-Colbino

I plan on leaving from Hayward around 7:15-7:30 if anyone wants to caravan... Also I am looking for a good MAF sensor for a single cam KA please if anyone has one please bring it with them

Clayton

front bumper....

I plan on leaving from Hayward around 7:15-7:30 if anyone wants to caravan... Also I am looking for a good MAF sensor for a single cam KA please if anyone has one please bring it with them

Clayton

Zhiguli510 and I will be leaving from Mountain View at 7am I'm sure we could arange to meet up with you on the other side of the bridge.

Also I am looking for a good MAF sensor for a single cam KA please if anyone has one please bring it with them

i think i have one, but unless you know how to determine between them... (i dont remember what i pulled it off of)

Is anybody else comin out from the valley to the swap. I have a few friends meeting up at in & out burger at 7:00am on pelandale ave. The more the mary ya know. I want to make sure we all get there in one piece or not at all. anyways lay it down

here we go Datsun Heads, the show was big and it looked like everyone had a great time. BBQ was great as always. And again, came home with more then we left with.

DSCN1547.jpg

DSCN1573.jpg

DSCN1540.jpg

DSCN1532.jpg

DSCN1552.jpg

DSCN1575.jpg

DSCN1559.jpg

DSCN1571.jpg

DSCN1561.jpg

Gino and his wife founders of Datsloco, Thank you for putting this together

DSCN1578.jpg

Bartender get these guys another drink