Boise Datsun crew!

sick620

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

why don't you guys use PM or the chat program on the SIDE site?

This isn't a chat... this is a forum... where each post has importance and weight... and not used to inflate your post numbers!

Sigh...

:poke:

EDIT

-1 rep huh... that's mature.

I was just messin' w/ you guys... aparently you don't know my sense of humor very well.

• Like 1

I thought that this thread was for fun and a just for us to chat back and forth with one another I didnt think it had to have any meaning or weight as you would say---If you didnt like what we put up then you should not look at this thread----here's some weight for you---Smell balls Motha' Fucker!

• Like 1

What do you mean finally a real post? You have got your nerve that is not a sense of humor that is just being rude in my eyes--as many posts that I have seen on here don't really pertain to just Datsun's it is just what people are doing and their feelings---which I am sure that you don't have any of those!!!! You really need to check yourself before you wreck yourself!!!!!

• Like 1

i enjoy making fun of gage and having a good time and if something happened with my truck or did something to it yeah i will post it like my stereo which i need to get oics ugh i dont want to. but yeah on a lighter note i almost wrecked the truck today, and the sad part was i wasnt even messing around i was driving careful and i almost put it in a ditch i was a little nervous.

So you guys know, I dont think deadmonkey ment anything by what he said. That really is the first real post since like 10 pages ago.

I also dont think jason is in the wrong either.... Deadmonkey maybe if you posted with us more often, like in this thread and stuff maybe it wouldnt have been offensive for you to say something like that... You need to make some more meets deadmonkey and maybe people would know you a little better and your sense of humor wouldnt come across as an insult.

I dont ever post on this thread anymore because its just a bunch of talking about pregnant chicks and making fun of me. We need to just make this our f'ing around thread and start a new one for posting progress and meets.... whos with me? ....

No more talking about any of this... Make up and shut the fuck up.

I try to make the meets when I can guys...

about the response I expected I guess. Just that nobody really posts on the SIDE site and so I'm always going between sites when I see a post on here while I'm at work I think something uesefull is going on so I can stay in the loop.... and every time its all one liners that have nothing to do with the Boise Datsun Crew or SIDE.

It takes time for me to open the stupid page at work because of proxies, etc...and by the time the page loads I've wasted time yet again...

More my problem yours, but yeah.

I apolgize with sounding like a dick

I apologize for not coming to some meets, but I have enough shit to worry about at home and with my mom dying of cancer n shit and work, and getting my truck running before winter, etc, etc.

But whatev I forget how much yonger some of you are.

If you all think I'm a douche then fine... But I still like Datsuns!

Peace.

Nice deck.

Though any of the modern decks look out of place.

I'm still debating if I want to put my stereo in the dash or in the lower console.

I have no idea where I'm going to put the other speakers though. Probably just in a tiny box behind the seat. I thought about staying "ratsun" and putting them in coffee cans or something :)

• Like 1

dead when are you going to make that truck one color.

when ever it stops snowing, raining and is above 60deg

That and I need the rear passenger panel...the one with the side marker hole in it. 1/8th panel? lol

I was gonna take the one off my trailer but I need it.

that and I want to weld up and smooth out the seam down the bed.