ID this part please?

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not a 510, the wiper squirters were little stalks that poked through the slats. It almost looks like something off a Morris Minor, but that may be way off, it just popped into my head while looking at it.

Oh snap, I feel like a newb! While I was looking at Datsun images on google to try and id that cowl panel, I ran into a picture of a Datsun 260c, and I'm not sure I had ever seen or heard of one. Looks like a 810 variant, but with the 4 door was very Dodge sedan looking.

datsun260c.jpg

It's not a 510, the wiper squirters were little stalks that poked through the slats. It almost looks like something off a Morris Minor, but that may be way off, it just popped into my head while looking at it.

Oh snap, I feel like a newb! While I was looking at Datsun images on google to try and id that cowl panel, I ran into a picture of a Datsun 260c, and I'm not sure I had ever seen or heard of one. Looks like a 810 variant, but with the 4 door was very Dodge sedan looking.

well, not necessary the 510 had the squirters as you say, my 69 has a round shaped with both squirters right on the center of hood. That thing he posted is definitely not a PL510 part.

Yeah, that was confusing me too.

My 69 2-door had those silver barrel squirters... But I've also seen the ones with just the flattened tubes.

Wonder if that was a regional thing?

I know dick about windshield washers - None of my cars has them. It's AZ, our windshields don't get dirty. :)