71 510 Build

DatDoug

Datsunfish (Ben) & I picked up this ratty Mc Ratersun Sunday in Parkland. Basically just want to clean her up & get it running. Lower it of course! Its pretty banged up but it has some potential.

Lots of work ahead on this 1

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Man! I just love you guys! LOL! No this isnt the rusty hulk buried in the old guys back yard. Some guy Ben works with had this & it use to be his Dads & the license plate says D A D on it. Thus the build thread name. OK without further ado........P I C S Bitches!

0214001304a.jpg

downsized_0214001304.jpg

yea i went and looked at the 500$ one in lakewood what a waste of time. put hand through quarters floors are good but good for some interior or running gear i guess. the old guy almost fell scared the crap outta me.

anyone look at the 2 datsun 510's for 500$ in tacoma??

The yellow one? A guy on here bought it

Yes I bought a nice yellow 71 about a week and a half ago on CL. Looked at the two in tacoma. Was really hard not to bring those cars home. I went down with Dually and trailer ready to bring those cars back. I stopped myself. We were actually looking for my buddy Jeff. He decided to look for one that needed less work.

Here is a pic of the yellow 71

IMG_0316.JPG

It was a score. The rust was all cut out and replaced. It has some issues but it will be rolling soon. Gets caged next week. All I have had to fix so far is part of the drivers floor where I did not like the po repair.

Thanks

Bryce