74 620 parting out

I got J.C's 1974 620 parts truck and I pretty much just need the engine. It has good glass, a good bed with tailgate, I think most of the body panels are good. I will be getting it on Saturday and then I will post pics. I also have tons of other parts, so hit me up with you needs. I am in socal near San Bernardino.

Dave

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Guys, I got the truck home and got the motor out last night, Sorry to you guys that have messaged me and have not got a reply yet. Now that I have the truck it will be easier to know what I have. There is not that much good stuff left but if you see something you need let me know. I think all the glass, the doors and the bed with tailgate are in good shape. The dash is there but cracked. here are some pics

IMG_3013.JPG

IMG_3014.JPG

IMG_3015.JPG

IMG_3016.JPG

IMG_3018.JPG

IMG_3019.JPG

IMG_3021.JPG

• Like 1

I got J.C's 1974 620 parts truck and I pretty much just need the engine. It has good glass, a good bed with tailgate, I think most of the body panels are good. I will be getting it on Saturday and then I will post pics. I also have tons of other parts, so hit me up with you needs. I am in socal near San Bernardino.

Dave

I'm still in need of a Dash insert minus the gauges, can you help me out??:)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm still waiting to hear from you about the dash insert? I don't need the gauges, just the plastic insert, If it is broken, I will still take it. Broken can be repaired, but my truck has nothing but a big hole, so please help if you can.

I also need 2 front fenders that are not full of rust, and yes I know shipping isn't cheap for them, but I need to get my other truck ready to sell so I'll have money for paint and body work on my KC.

Thanks!:cool:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.