620 Stockies w/caps and tires

Guest DatsuNoob

Guest DatsuNoob

Got a set of 4 stock 620 rims, clean and painted graphite gray, good treads, 4 or 5 hub caps and an old spare stock rim w/bias ply tire. Just got some Titans and dont really need these any more.

$100

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DatsuNoob

Got a set of 4 stock 620 rims, clean and painted graphite gray, good treads, 4 or 5 hub caps and an old spare stock rim w/bias ply tire. Just got some Titans and dont really need these any more.

$100

Bump, $80 for all five

Guest DatsuNoob

I need an ignition coil from a dual cam S13, always looking for a few spare straight panels too. I'm gonna have all kinds of left over paint, and figured I'd spray another hood so I can have a banzai and a solid. Myabe a straight pass fender, cowl panel?

Guest DatsuNoob

will the 620 hubs work on a '69 521?

The wheels will fit a 521. Hubcaps too, but I cant split it up. Trying to get some space cleared out in the garage. Price drop, first $60 takes all, dont try to get me to go any lower :D .

Guest kamakazi620

The wheels will fit a 521. Hubcaps too, but I cant split it up. Trying to get some space cleared out in the garage. Price drop, first $60 takes all, dont try to get me to go any lower :D .

How much w/trade for a pass fender???(sorry i've been busy my old lady is an Auntie as of Friday) :D

Guest DatsuNoob

I need money to get things buttoned up, and I want the space. The price of steel keeps nickle and diming me to death on my projects, also gotta find a nice fender real soon (like right now :D), cause I wanna start painting. Airs warming up a little and I gotta get to it. Kamakazi, if you bring me a real nice fender I'll do a trade for $30, how's that? Maybe do a meet halfway or you could come up? I dont have a running truck right now to haul 'em around, and Dad's truck uses too much gas for me to go all the way to OR. Let me know what you wanna do

Guest DatsuNoob

I'd spend atleast $40 in gas getting there and back! Sorry man, it's just too damn far. $50 if the buyer can get them this weekend after Pumkn210's BBQ, otherwise firm at $60 or burnouts for me :hyper:

• Like 1
Guest DatsuNoob

Not gonna drive all over hell and back to practically give a good set of wheels and tires away. Whoever shows first with the dough or a fender and some cash can have 'em. I cant believe this has turned into a 2 page ad :lol: HAHA

• Like 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.