Frontier/620?????

garryk6

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

yeah seen that for sale a bunch of times. Shit can the front clip, wheels and that HUGE hitch, then lower it a little more could be a cool truck

" I just died a little when I saw that truck "

LOL!

I thought the same thing! I was like, " WHY oh WHYYYY would someone DO this to a 620?!

Where do these people who butcher classic cars come from?

Guest kamakazi620

yeah seen that for sale a bunch of times. Shit can the front clip, wheels and that HUGE hitch, then lower it a little more could be a cool truck

I say keep motor/trans and CRUSH it!!!!

YA Gman went down and looked at it for a friend of mine. The front end is all cracking out and has some dents in it, Engine is real dirty and no air cleaner, interior is ok, has power windows but the controls are just hanging under the dash..My friend offered 2500 at that time he wasin the high 3ks...he said no way...He has been trying to sell it for almost a year...He also has a little 1200 that has Lambo doors and a bunch of tv monitors a real tuner style car. Sorry I did delete the pics Greg sent me. I will see if my friend still has them...they show alot more detail of the truck

Dave, sounds like the truck was thrown together. Greg said it was rough at best. Be better off with a stock truck & customizing it yourself.

wasnt for me, and I didnt really like it myslef. It would have been cool as just the chopped xcab...