this sucks

This sucks ass!!! we got evicted this afternoon. I haven't been able to find work so no $. I wrote the land lady and explained the situation. Told her I would be late with the rent. Maybe I could do some extra projects around here. But it was a no-go. Oh well, WTF, looks like I gotta find somewhere else to live.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That's fucked up. No sympathy eh? I would have given you a little while. I can understand why she said no tho, maybe she needs rent to make the house payment you are living in or just needs the $ herself and can't wait. What a bummer tho man. If I were closer I'd lend a hand!

I feel ya man. Been laid off, on and off for(more off than on) about a year. Can barely pay my bills, and I've down-sized ALOT. Still got the two datsuns, and livin in a motorhome is cheep.

Word of mouth alwayse helps me alot in getting side jobs. I alwayse ask people that I meet or see during the day if they have a broaken car I could fix. Best of luck to ya man, keep your stick on the ice!

Remember were pullin for ya, were all in this together!

sucks man, I've been evicted 2 times in the last year... no fun.

however, if you've been living there for over a year, she has to give you 60 days notice.

it may hinge on if you have a rental agreement or not, but i think that's the rule.

That's fucked up. No sympathy eh? I would have given you a little while. I can understand why she said no tho, maybe she needs rent to make the house payment you are living in or just needs the $ herself and can't wait. What a bummer tho man. If I were closer I'd lend a hand!

She's a pretty hard bitch. She works for the forest service, makes about 50K a year. She got this place in a divorce. Oh well, that's the way things go. I might have to sell my 521 just to pull through until things get rolling again. Thanks for the shout back, I appreciate it.

Chris

I feel ya man. Been laid off, on and off for(more off than on) about a year. Can barely pay my bills, and I've down-sized ALOT. Still got the two datsuns, and livin in a motorhome is cheep.

Word of mouth alwayse helps me alot in getting side jobs. I alwayse ask people that I meet or see during the day if they have a broaken car I could fix. Best of luck to ya man, keep your stick on the ice!

Remember were pullin for ya, were all in this together!

Thanks man, I can usually keep gas in my tank doing odd jobs but this winter sucks, I think everybodys to broke to have anything done. Living out here in the sticks dosen't help matters much either. Thank God for food stamps. If it wasn't for them I'd have eaten the dog already LOL. Might have to sell my 521 to keep things going.

Thanks for the shout back,

Chris

sucks man, I've been evicted 2 times in the last year... no fun.

however, if you've been living there for over a year, she has to give you 60 days notice.

it may hinge on if you have a rental agreement or not, but i think that's the rule.

Yeah, we have a contract. That's the way things go, WTF. I think I found a line on another house for cheap here in the area so I'll keep my fingers crossed.

being the landlord suks...

so, since she has chosen to evict you, you can stop paying the rent and wait for the courts to come kick you out, usually 3-6 mos <_<

She just need some lovin'.

and some george thorogood/john lee hooker ;)

"So I go down the streets,

Down to my good friend's house

I said "Look man I'm outdoors you know,

Can I stay with you maybe a couple days?"

He said "Let me go and ask my wife"

He come out of the house,

I could see it in his face

I know that was no

He said "I don't know man, ah she kinda funny, you know"

I said "I know, everybody funny, now you funny too"