Quick photoshoot with our NL320

AZhitman

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

She's going to be undergoing a full frame-up, body off, nuts-and-bolts restoration... probably this coming fall or winter. All stock, except she'll be lower, with 15" steelies and new wide whites.

Color scheme will change, we're considering something 50's-themed and two-tone: Either baby blue / cream, turquoise / cream, or mint green / white.

The weather was nice, my daily was in the shop, and we were in no big hurry to get back home, so my wife and I took "Peanut" out for a drive and some pics...

1963 NL320

Geeze Greg. Totally freaking sweet man! That is a little gem right there. I am curious, did you buy this baby out of San Fran? When I was first getting into Datsuns I recall a similar one for sale that was owned by girl in Cali. I wrote her about it after she had sold it, and she mentioned she was an artist I think.

Be funny if it was the same one!

Hey Hitman, nice pictures of your truck, Your right it sure looks like a miniature truck next to that titan, I lived in Surprise until Sept. I bought a house on Port Royale lane off of Litchfield Rd. I bought it in May 09 and sold it in Sept. I could not take the heat, It was just to hot for me, :wacko:

She's going to be undergoing a full frame-up, body off, nuts-and-bolts restoration... probably this coming fall or winter. All stock, except she'll be lower, with 15" steelies and new wide whites.

Color scheme will change, we're considering something 50's-themed and two-tone: Either baby blue / cream, turquoise / cream, or mint green / white.

oh man i was thinkin the same for mine,, lol great minds think alike, not sure my mind is in that great of condition though.

Thanks guys - My wife really likes the current color combo, so it's not completely out of the question.

I got shot down with a quickness when I mentioned the salmon / dove grey combo that they used on the mid-50's Ford Victorias. :)