620 grill

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

on that grill i think it means no datsun badge on the front, on the later grill it would be the rings around the headlights, im just guessing, i have both grills and thats all i can think of thats on there. im sure one of the datsun pro's will give you a for sure answer

There is a small trim piece that (5) bolts to the very front underside of the hood. Your hood likely has it still there. It almose always gets painted over when painting the truck but it is actually part of the grill assy.

its a one peice deal. the only thing missing, as Datsunmike said, is the trim that bolts to the hood. check on the classifieds here. someone has to have an early grille laying around they would sell thats near you. i have a couple but shipping a grille is not very easy.

i have one extra grill but i have plans for it, but i do know of at lest 3 grills in ok shape at yards around here (i hid them). im going to the yards not this weekend but next, ill grab them clean them up take some pics and see what shipping is, if you find one befor then ill just keep them if not you'll have your grill

just to be clear what grill is it you want

7022_147986259448_510019448_2399705_4787398_n.jpg

or

11634_179947254448_510019448_2663076_1183886_n.jpg

DOUBLE POSTING

There were two posts on this grill. I've combined them, but in future if you accidently do this, errase one of them. Double posting is confusing and a waste of time and space.

my bad, the other one was asking about the grill in general on that website, up until then i had no idea there were two different kinds, this is my first datsun, my apologies

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.