Nissan B310

rixi

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It is entirely possible,you could find one that is about the same length if ya cant find one for the car. You could do some measuring to find what cars are the same width and modify one for a different car. There are things like better springs and struts, sway bars, and tires that will help more performance wise. Does the car have any modifications?

Anyway, welcome to the RatsunTEXT.

Disclaimer=use the search or else!

Request Pics in 3....2....1

i was talking to a friend and he said that the strut rod can break the chasis..is that possible..?

I would say no. There is no frame to speak of, so the body of the car is the structure. All of the weight of the front of the car is in the strut towers. When you put a strut tower bar in you are limiting the amount of flex in the front of the body, thus making it stronger!

I would say no. There is no frame to speak of, so the body of the car is the structure. All of the weight of the front of the car is in the strut towers. When you put a strut tower bar in you are limiting the amount of flex in the front of the body, thus making it stronger!

thanks for the advice..any suggestions on getting more power out of the a15 it had an automatic gearbox when i got it,got rid of that one and got a 4 speed manual.ive seen videos of a15's really ripping it and people saying its a decent motor but mine isn't all that good..!

thanks for the advice..any suggestions on getting more power out of the a15 it had an automatic gearbox when i got it,got rid of that one and got a 4 speed manual.ive seen videos of a15's really ripping it and people saying its a decent motor but mine isn't all that good..!

you could snag an FJ20et, SR20det, KA24e(de) or CA18et to put in,

all inline 4 cyl Nissan motors capable of more than enough power

you could snag an FJ20et, SR20det, KA24e(de) or CA18et to put in,

all inline 4 cyl Nissan motors capable of more than enough power

wanted to put in a sr20det but couldn't find one here..!the engine swap is the last option wanna try to get more out of the A15 first.

Ok... Buy a big bottle of n02, and an sr20det. Hook up the bottle to the a15. Squeeze until it blows.

Install sr20det.

Hook up bottle to sr20det. Squeeze until it blows.

Install Northstar V8. Drive until it blows.

Install 2JZ in front, and 2jz in rear, play Jay Z on the stereo. Drive until your brain explodes.

Fin

Joe

Ok... Buy a big bottle of n02, and an sr20det. Hook up the bottle to the a15. Squeeze until it blows.

Install sr20det.

Hook up bottle to sr20det. Squeeze until it blows.

Install Northstar V8. Drive until it blows.

Install 2JZ in front, and 2jz in rear, play Jay Z on the stereo. Drive until your brain explodes.

Fin

Joe

that is so amazing i hope you don't mind i made it my sig