Found a 620 KC

fuzz's '71 510

Well, I found this '78 620 today and it will be dropped off at the shop in the am. You never know where they are gonna show up, but found this one in a junkyard and they had the title for it. Motor is a L20 and it's a 5 speed, just have to dump out all of the aluminum coils on the way out and slap some wheels on it. Here's some pics. until it gets here so enjoy.

0115001308a.jpg

0115001308.jpg

0115001308c.jpg

0115001309.jpg

0115001308b.jpg

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good find, dang that thing is straight with no rust, how's the floor boards?

No rust at all that I can find, just gotta wait till I get it back to the shop to look everything over. The only rust that I've found in it other than surface, is the front of the hood there are some pin holes which I think is really strange. It had a dent in the roof and I just reached in and pushed it up and it went right back into place, you gotta love the thin metal in these things. I'll get more pics. in the afternoon.

Fuzz

nice save and score, not bad for pricing and delivery, and a clean title from junkyard, real good score, they usually write off the titles cause they usually scrap them after parted out, cool deal, tom

$450 delivered to my shop with clear title.

I don't see many people saying this on Ratsun, but it's pretty common on other boards when someone scores something nice and gets a smoking deal...

you suck!

Of course, meant humorously.

That's going to be a nice project, and makes me think, yet again, that I overpaid for my '73, although it was a runner.

I don't see many people saying this on Ratsun, but it's pretty common on other boards when someone scores something nice and gets a smoking deal...

you suck!

Of course, meant humorously.

That's going to be a nice project, and makes me think, yet again, that I overpaid for my '73, although it was a runner.

I don't mind it, just happy enough to find one. I got it home and started on it, so here are some pics. Enjoy!

100_0477.jpg

100_0478.jpg

100_0481.jpg

100_0483.jpg

100_0482.jpg

100_0480.jpg

Now it's alittle less than $450 lol!!