Which carb is this?

bilzbobaggins

j029.jpg

Is this the 328????Manuel choke.....big fish bowl...i have checked it over and cant find a numerical mark....cant find pic of carb any where to compare...

I need another, dont think i want to go w/ a weber, and can get a reman w/ no core.....i want to try to rebuild this one first since I dont have to worry about the core

thanks

jeff

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

and....i read in some of the recent weber posts that the 521's didnt have a return line....i think my intake is a newer one b/c there is plug under the right side for emmissions crap...you can see the hose w/ bolt fix coming off the carb there

the top of my fuel cell looks like crap too...does anyone have a pic of thiers??.

thanks again

jeff

and....i read in some of the recent weber posts that the 521's didnt have a return line....i think my intake is a newer one b/c there is plug under the right side for emmissions crap...you can see the hose w/ bolt fix coming off the carb there

That looks like a '69-'70? 510 carb and some did have a return line. That plugged hose is, I think, the gas return line.

got a rebuild kit that will be here tommarow...if its the 510 carb or the 521 carb, they seem to be universal from about 68-74....i cant mess the carb up too much worse and a rebuilt requires no core charge on it so why not...

damn carb wont idle under what sounds like a billion rpms....i can drive up and down the street w/o usuing any foot...oh well...now to figure out if mine had a return on the truck....

need a better picture of the top of the cell....it looks ghetto like someone messed with it

thanks

jeff