Ratsun sensors

I have noticed in several threads that there have been edits made to posts and complete post from threads deleted. It is hard to pinpoint because one never knows when or where these are going to take place. It has happened to my post in the Honda for sale. I thought that we had freedom of speech. I do admit that some of the post that I have made past have not been appropriate and if I could have I would have gone back and edited them myself. The old software would not let the average meber edit posts after a certain length of time.

I came here to be a part of the Ratsun Datsun Community, not Honda, Ford, Mazda, Chevy,etc.

If a member has a habit of purposely posting argumentative writings then ban that person. I know at times we get carried away here on Ratsun and a mod should step in.

The post I made on the Honda for sale, if you hoover over the emoticon I used it is named "poop". If the people behind Ratsun do not want members using the emoticons of this nature then delete them.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh f me sideways...Skib...wtf? "You're wrong. Like sex in a crib. And someone needs to slap the shit out of you!" Note the contraction on the statement. Not personal possession. Where's that Nazi kitty picture?

Direct quote! Thats someone else's grammar not mine. :P

Charlie ask I post this PM here and end the thread

Skib, I fucked up my post is in the thread what I have written here I thought I was posting in the thread.

I do not feel Mike needs to explain anything to me or anyone else. Just a heads up that cleanup was going to be happening would have averted this post in the first place.

Skib if you can please ad this conversation to the thread as I would like people to see I admit my mistake and there is no censoring (sensoring) :lol: going on.

I fucked up. and please except my apology

and no worries, I (and other mods) have no problem hearing out concerns, thats part of our jobs after all :cool:

padlock.jpg