Southland

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

anyone watchin southland? did ya catch the bit about the impala? its clearing a 63, but they says its a 64.. or atleast registerd as one.. lol fuckin morons cant get into straight? the writer or whoever is a fuckin idiot!! lol

I haven't seen Southland yet ?

No respect for the classics ;) That's ok , my 240z has a vented 280z hood , everyone thinks it's a 280z , but that's just fine now I do too ! hahaha ! it has an L28 motor , R-200 axles , R-200 diff , hhhhhhmmmmm I just picked up a 280z 5spd for it a couple of weeks ago !!! aaaahhhhhh shit it is becoming one :lol: hahahaha , obviously a very popular swap around anywhere ;) :cool:

I like it better in the old spaghetti westerns where everyone has a 5-6 shot single action revolver that shoots like 8-9-10-11 or more shots at a time before reloading !!! hahahaha :rofl: !!! Love spaghetti westerns :cool:

I can always tell :cool: :D

Yup ! but always room for improvement for some people and giving a chance :D

a guy at Napa started spouting off how much faster his 280z was than mine 280z. I just nod my head and asked him what he did , and no shit .

(1) 6 webber side draft carbs

(2) punched out .60 over , high-compression head

(3) port/polish/valves shroomed he said ( WTF??? drugs ??? :lol: )

(4) Diesel turbo and a bunch of other whacky stuff !

Get this he said multiple runs at 9.5 in the quarter mile :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: , and I took me everything I had to not laugh and be nice enough to the dude in front of his buddy's too just point out the fact alone he couldn't tell the difference between a 240z and a 280z but all of this stuff he did :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: ( I have to be nice to those guys , they order for me all the time :thumbup: ) hahahaha !!! that made my day :lol: but at the same time all you are doing is :rolleyes: :unsure: hahaha !

Ohhhhh yeah the other dudes are really pretty good eggs :cool:

lol, its funny when people think i got a stock se-r and then i whoop em.. (you got an sr20 in that thing?) hahahahhahahaha..

skib were you there when i beat tha wrx? funny thing is i had a shit time of 15.2 when i beat him! haha not even my best run of the night.. he had a list of excuses..

lol, its funny when people think i got a stock se-r and then i whoop em.. (you got an sr20 in that thing?) hahahahhahahaha..

skib were you there when i beat tha wrx? funny thing is i had a shit time of 15.2 when i beat him! haha not even my best run of the night.. he had a list of excuses..

nice ! :D

Guest kamakazi620

there was a dude on craigslist a few weeks back that had a 63 bel air (same as impala) with 64 impala front sheet metal,I did a double take and was WTF!?!?!?! :unsure: :unsure: :blink:

The american auto makers did it different than the JDM. Here the only difference between the base model and the high end classic cars are option packages. Put on all the chrome, dash clock, rear wheel covers, bumprettes, the 5th and 6th tail lights and you got a impala. It makes a "POOF" sound!