Northwest Datsun Enthusiasts new officers

Well we have a new group of officers for NWDE! Three out of the four officers are women. Myself, Tana Bryan will be President, Robin Krause is VP, Joanne G. is Treasurer (many yrs already) and Randy Ayers (a guy!) is our secretary and web master.

NWDE has a completely new web site...so check it out: nwde.org There is even a calendar for activites and some good Datsun info on line.

You are all welcome to our monthly meetings on the 3rd Friday of each month at the Round Table Pizza in Bellevue. Ask me for directions if you need it or if you need a ride. We have many different types of Datsuns including some really unusual ones show up. Come and show us what you got! See you there.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What has happened to the forum your club used to have?

The old forum often didn't function and would not allow folks to sign in, etc. so it was dumped and has been redone...check it out: nwde.org

and still more things to be added. Really good site but still under construction. I will find out if the forum will be revised too.