Blank 320 key

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Taylor Lock Co. in Pennsylvania makes 2 blanks that will work. Oldest part number is D73W, newer part number is D80O [last character is the letter "O" not the number zero]. Holding both in my hand, perfect replica of the original Nissan marked key, less the trademark. Get your local key guru to crosstrace on both of these part numbers. If your local Nissan dealer isn't a complete idiot, he/she/it should be willing to go the mile for you and inquire through Nissan Foreign Parts division and see if original blanks are perhaps in stock for the Asian, Middle East , Greek market.

Taylor Lock Co. in Pennsylvania makes 2 blanks that will work. Oldest part number is D73W, newer part number is D80O [last character is the letter "O" not the number zero]. Holding both in my hand, perfect replica of the original Nissan marked key, less the trademark. Get your local key guru to crosstrace on both of these part numbers. If your local Nissan dealer isn't a complete idiot, he/she/it should be willing to go the mile for you and inquire through Nissan Foreign Parts division and see if original blanks are perhaps in stock for the Asian, Middle East , Greek market.

I got lucky, the key in my 521 works in the '59 L210. Though I'd bet just about any key that fits in the 59 lock would! Have you tried another key just to see?

Thats the kind of answer I was looking for....lol home depot...sorry I got a chuckle out of that.Yeah fatt stripes on here is a parts guy and he should be able to help me out with this....Thank you!!!

I got lucky, the key in my 521 works in the '59 L210. Though I'd bet just about any key that fits in the 59 lock would! Have you tried another key just to see?

Ive tried several keys and none of them are small enough and have just one groove cut on it.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.