auto tranny $30 obo

i have an auto tranny from a 69 wagon with around 50000 miles. the car has not been registered since the 80's and had a siezed motor so full operating condition is unknown. but it seems to spin freely and make no noise. how about 30 bones obo and i will throw in an l16 block fo free :) i would also trade for a wagon gas tank without the swiss cheese mod

thanks

Dallas

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

dam thats far from me, but we need to do something,if creep isnt grabing it up ill work something out and find my way up. he called it first so ill wait to see what he has to say, i just got off work so i have to get to bed ill be back on latter, i wouldnt be aboul to head up till friday-saturdayish

dam thats far from me, but we need to do something,if creep isnt grabing it up ill work something out and find my way up. he called it first so ill wait to see what he has to say, i just got off work so i have to get to bed ill be back on latter, i wouldnt be aboul to head up till friday-saturdayish

Sorry the auto from a 510 won't fit the 710 unless you lengthen the driveshaft.

If it mounted to the L16, the BW 35 should fit any year or vehicle with an L16 or L18 motor. If it had a 6 bolt hole flex pate it would fit the L20B and the 280z and zx too. Only it's 26" length would be a problem.

dam thats far from me, but we need to do something,if creepy isnt grabing it up ill work something out and find my way up. he called it first so ill wait to see what he has to say, i just got off work so i have to get to bed ill be back on latter, i wouldnt be aboul to head up till friday-saturdayish

No, i'm good. If it was right down the street, I'd nab it just to have it for a future project, but if anyone actually needs it go for it. It's a little to far away for me anyway.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.