FFF show So Cal March 14th

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dan you're correct...7 am @ Mc donalds on Ramona expressway & the iced coffee's are on John... ;) If you guys plan on bringng in snacks hide em good. I know a few guys in the host club & they wont be tearing your vehicle apart looking for "stuff" so get creative.

Dan you're correct...7 am @ Mc donalds on Ramona expressway & the iced coffee's are on John... ;) If you guys plan on bringng in snacks hide em good. I know a few guys in the host club & they wont be tearing your vehicle apart looking for "stuff" so get creative.

Good thing we are at Mc D's and not S BUCKS. I would have to pull a loan on my house to pay for all that coffee. :P

Ray !!!!!!!! gonna be good to have you showing again this year. Bringing the 720 ?

John..just pass the hat for coffee $$$ :P

I think I can swing a few cups of java. Lookin forward to hanging out. Don't know about this rain crap. Let's hope the weather is like last year.

hey whats up i live here in fontana on palmetto and reed st we should meet up???? were do u live???

Did.u still want to meet??? I also have a friend of mine coming down from high desert..... if any body wants to meet up from high desertlet maybe we can all go together???

hey whats up i live here in fontana on palmetto and reed st we should meet up???? were do u live???

Did.u still want to meet??? I also have a friend of mine coming down from high desert..... if any body wants to meet up from high desertlet maybe we can all go together???

2 more days ! Gonna be a few of us SWDP guys..Tina & some of her VW friends..& a few of my buddy's from Infamous-Nissan.com will be there @ Mc donalds @ 7am !! Lets hope the weather works out too :cool:

It should be in the high 70's for Sunday. Trying to get my steering wheel on today. I'll see ya guy's and gals' on Sunday. :)

ffshow003.jpg

Man am I glad that's over. Over 12 hours at a show is a little much for me.

Here is a pick of the RATSUN crowd.

ffshow004.jpg

This was one of my favorites.

ffshow001.jpg

One more of my favorites.

Was great to meet some of you guys! Had a really good time.

My parting gift was the chick in the lime green bikini flashing me her titties.

Disgusting dude. She looked almost 40. I heard that she fell at the bikini contest :blink:

Does anyone know if sarah won the bikini contest? Said she was going to enter. Sadly I missed the contest, I was picking up some new fenders for the datsun out in the parking lot and had to head home before I got to talk to her again.

Was great to meet some of you guys! Had a really good time.

Disgusting dude. She looked almost 40. I heard that she fell at the bikini contest :blink:

Does anyone know if sarah won the bikini contest? Said she was going to enter. Sadly I missed the contest, I was picking up some new fenders for the datsun out in the parking lot and had to head home before I got to talk to her again.

She was gross. But hey I'm and old fart so any titties I get to see are good with me. And yes she did fall off the stage. But I missed it also. :angry:

wha? you only took 3 pics? thats ok i took tons. Was kool to hang with Miguel, Larry & friends from Infamousnissan.com...TY for the food run. Amy had her newly redone 620 there & i also visited with James from vegas & saw his old 521 in the show.

Ok here goes........

The SWDP/ Infamous Nissan crew...

2s6shzn.jpg

4gsqys.jpg

ajv1go.jpg

jtq8aa.jpg

n6ui4w.jpg

2vnjixc.jpg

oi6bg7.jpg

207kjsm.jpg

1621e28.jpg

greg & john "smorking" :rolleyes: