1975 620 $600.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Took a few more pics today that some requested, if you need something else just PM me and let me know. My camera don't like the darkness!

Here's the engine bay, air cleaner is off and sitting in cab, not all beat up and is the datsun light bluish color.

Datsun006.jpg

Here's a shot of the driver side floor, the front portion of the cab still has the factory datsun rubber mat, underneath the matting, there is some moisture, a little dirty. I took a scrapper to the floor and I can't see any cancerous rust, just light surface rust/grime on both driver/pass side.

Datsun007.jpg

Here's behind the seat, floor from the front of the bench to the back has zero surface rust/grime and even has the factory jack and tools!

Datsun008.jpg

If anyone needs any further pictures or has any questions, feel free to PM/Post and I will get them asap.

:rofl: :fu:

Not sure, I just always liked the 4x4s. First 4x4 i got to take out and actually drive myself was a 720 KC back when i was 15. Loved em since. That 620 body would go on the 80 4x4 i got real nice. I own 3 720's right now. I really dont want another project, shit i can't get to what i have now. Really, if i get anything else i would be looking for a decent daily driver, then get rid of 2 of the 720s i have now. No need for 4 rigs. I put the yellow 720 up for sale also, its on craigs list for 500. My ideal daily driver is a 720 kc 4x4. Maybe a 620 4x4 extended cab. I want/need the room behind the seats. the 720 has jumper seats is another reason i am partial to it. Can fit a couple kids in there.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.