Fair price for a L20b w/dogleg and turbo set-up

Thought I'd ask what a fair price would be to sell the complete drivetrain from my 510. What will be included will be complete motor with the cartech turbo set-up with downpipe and muffler, dogleg 5-speed,radiator and the crane cam ignition stuff. I will list it as best as I can of everything that it has. I know somebody will post FREE so I'll be the first.

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Will you include the fuel pump? and fuel pressure regulator?

Does it have an intercooler? Does it have a down-draft webber DGV with air box?

I am very interested if it includes everything...........I have all the wiring and ignition stuff...

I am in the north Bay Area.......................post some pics of the engine bay

Will you include the fuel pump? and fuel pressure regulator?

Does it have an intercooler? Does it have a down-draft webber DGV with air box?

I am very interested if it includes everything...........I have all the wiring and ignition stuff...

I am in the north Bay Area.......................post some pics of the engine bay

It has a mech. Pump no regulator,no IC,It does have a weber downdraft with just a KN filter. It all is included everything needed to drop it. Soon as I get the exhaust mani back I will take some pic's. When I do post it you can even come by a drive it.

Syclone, I'm very interested in this. I'll have to see how the funds are after Christmas. When do you think you'll have it up for sale, first of Jan. end of Jan. Feb. ?? Thanks

Rusty if you bought this setup would you be making the trip to pick it up or would you have it shipped ?

Rusty if you bought this setup would you be making the trip to pick it up or would you have it shipped ?

Daniel, I'd have to have it shipped, but I'd try to work something out with Syclone for everything but the dogleg tranny, I wouldn't need it, plus shipping would be alittle high. I wish I could make the trip out there, I'd for sure make time to stop by AZ and see ole Slam.