I just bought a '91 Maxima SE

I finally realized I needed a more reliable vehicle than my GTI, I traded it for this maxima. It's in pretty good shape, just needs a good deep cleaning done on it. I already started in the interior but it needs shampooed really bad. My only plans for it is fresh fluids, nice stereo, revitalize the paint, new tires, and drive it. This coming weekend I'm going to do a pretty in depth clean up of the paint and take plenty of pics.

I have done my fair share of polishing turds so I'll have to see what I can do with this one.

Sorry for the crappy pics, I'll take some with my camera soon.

1214091335.jpg

1214091337.jpg

1214091336.jpg

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you came out on the better end of the trade. Was'nt Nissan's selling point for this generation the "4 door sports car" ? had decals on the qtr. windows that said..........

4DSC

:D

Yep, especially since my GTI was still having problems with random problems. Mine didn't have the stickers but they did come with them. It has decent power coming out of that VG30. :cool:

It's doing pretty awesome in the snow so far. I need to get some new tires because they are pretty bald but I'll put the stock wheels on for now.