• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 8 months later...

You mean something like this?

P7080135.jpg

P7080138.jpg

I posted a thread on Nwde about this car and no one cared.... To bad its gone now.... MUAHAHAHAHHAHAH!!!!!

You know what else is funny... This car was there almost around the same time that you posted up this thread.... dang....

Guest DatsuNoob

Dude! there's an old guy here in Renton I see once in a while driving one of those around sometimes before I head into work. Real clean too. I think it's etiher a cream color or real similar to (if not the same) the color of Hainz's truck. Haven't had a chance to talk to him yet, he also has a nice little fairlady roadster with all the trimmings too. I'll try to get him to join up when I see him again.

You mean something like this?

P7080135.jpg

I posted a thread on Nwde about this car and no one cared.... To bad its gone now.... MUAHAHAHAHHAHAH!!!!!

You know what else is funny... This car was there almost around the same time that you posted up this thread.... dang....

You know A year or two ago I posted online about a car that looks just like that one up here and oregon. Complete car could have drove out of the yard and no one cared. :(

The problem is that you say "in SoCal." I'm sure Tana has some, but that's waaaaaaaaay up here in the PacificNW.

What about roadster seats? Lotsa roadsters in SoCal. IIRC, someone may have been giving away seats that needed reupholstering.

Never thought about roadster seats:rolleyes:, If they would bolt up to at least 2 bolts in a '73 620 I would be interested in the Roadster seats as well:) I understand 'so.Cali" probably throws alot of people the other way....just dont know much on the shipping Aspect of it:)!

Never thought about roadster seats:rolleyes:, If they would bolt up to at least 2 bolts in a '73 620 I would be interested in the Roadster seats as well:) I understand 'so.Cali" probably throws alot of people the other way....just dont know much on the shipping Aspect of it:)!

I'll try to measure the bolt spread. Also, you may consider Miata seats. It's what a number of roadster folks have bolted in.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.