new source for ka motors

I got a guy that started working today at my work, and he has a couple of ka motors for sale. He is a 240 guy, and he said he and his friends sell these motors with trannies all day long for $200-$300. He also has some sr motors as well.

Let me know if anybody is interested. I have nothing to gain, just passing it on. Seems like all the resources have dried up lately around here.

P.S. He's currently build a 180sx with an rb26 and a R32 front clip, right hand drive also.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you'd be better off finding somebody closer. apparently there's a pretty reputable engine importer in atlanta somwhere. fact is that i'm sure there's one closer to you. if you look for some locals from a 240 forum you should be able to find an importer pretty quick.

i had a 240 a few years when swaps where getting big, and i saw all sorts of deals on KA's. just find peaple doing a swaps with perfectly good 240's and grap the motors for real cheap. they will sell for like 100 bucks and go and buy a BOV or something. just scour local 240 forums, and craigslist. i can only imigine all the good ka's sitting in yards and shop floors because of the popularity of motor swaps.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.