Rear window seals?

73super

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As a last resort, Thailand might have them? Here's an ad for a 521. But you could always e-mail to ask.

What about htat Scott's Rubber guy sown in Australia? Don't have a link but he seems to have everything seal wise.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/DATSUN-520-521-PICK-Up-Rear-Windshield-Weather-Strip_W0QQitemZ180174134981QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item180174134981

As a last resort, Thailand might have them? Here's an ad for a 521. But you could always e-mail to ask.

What about htat Scott's Rubber guy sown in Australia? Don't have a link but he seems to have everything seal wise.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/DATSUN-520-521-PICK-Up-Rear-Windshield-Weather-Strip_W0QQitemZ180174134981QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item180174134981

Thanks. I emailed the seller to see if he knew. It's amazing that you can get door seals and front windshield seal, but the little rear window seal is hard to find.

Thx again.

Sure they're from Thailand, but hey.. as long as they fit. I bought one, and if it works well I'll buy a few more just to add to my little treasure trove. My hope is after I get my shop extension completed I can set aside one part of it just for the Datsun(s) as well as a good part supply. I'd love the idea of having a stock pile of parts so when I pull a project in I can just go over to my parts bin and have what I'm looking for.

Looked at a 620 this past weekend.. eeeesshhhh.. how do people let them get in such a condition? I feel bad and want to rescue them all, but then I realize how many are out there and I'd rather find something I can at least drive around while I'm fixing it up.

Still in search of my next project even before my current one is road ready. It truly is a sickness. :eek: :blink:

Five2one is this you ?

Clean truck BTW, i dont know bout the handsome part :lol: JK !

Seeing that video just warms my heart. I've had my 521 running, but until I get the brakes and clutch finished, I have yet to take it on its maiden voyage. I frickin loved the 'little boy at christmas' expression on the drivers face. That'll be me.:D

That feeling of the native voyage after doing all that work can't be explained to the lowly person who just buys new cars. There's something pretty incredible about bringing a car back from the dead and getting the ol' thumbs up from people you pass once you're driving her around.

• 1 year later...