Marysville WA to Sacramento CA in a 620!

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Sycloned you live by my old neighborhood. I used to live off of Elder Creek rd and Power Inn. I had a primer black 1968 Impala Custom at the time.

That's right down the street from me,you still in sac.

I might try to hit lowes might be getting new wheel tomorrow if I sell mine today.

Yes I still live in Sacramento. My mom lives by Power Inn and Elder Creek rd. I'm by her house at least once a week to see them. I'm working on getting my suspension issue resolved on my truck so I don't drive it much. I live in Natomas down the street from Natomas High school. I used to work at the Auto Zone store right there at Power Inn rd and Florin rd from end of April thru beginning of July.

Lowes on the corner of Greenback and Sunrise, every Friday, starts around 9, most people show up at 10, goes until laaate.

is it happening this week? i know people here in vacaville are pussies and stoped going to the one here cause its cold if its on this week i may head out there