parting out 76 620 $1 & up

ok was able to get everything electrical to work yesterday. engine still won't run, sounds like it might have a broken piston. doesn't sound good. did get a little mre info out of prior owner, apparently the freeze plug popped out and it got "a little warm".:blink:

working on a current list of whats been sold already, grill emblem and headlight trim rings have already been sold.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How much for the wiring harness? Cab and engine compartment...

I just picked up a 79 and the whole underdash harness is melted... Can you forsee any issues with a 76 harness? The truck has already been desmogged with no extra accessories...

How much for the wiring harness? Cab and engine compartment...

I just picked up a 79 and the whole underdash harness is melted... Can you forsee any issues with a 76 harness? The truck has already been desmogged with no extra accessories...

i don't think they are exact match but i can look. i do have 79 dash and engine harness thought, $53 for both shipped.

I could use the right head light trim rings and the rear license bracket. Let me know asap. I wish I had grabbed those hub caps, just found out the stock 14s don't clear the calipers on my 76. have you shipped my other stuff yet?

Later, Jim

• 2 weeks later...

76 620, everything except clutch master cylinder up for grabs. bought it with the intentions of throwing some half way decent sheet metal on it and putting it on the road but.. i think the head gasket is blown. brakes work. prior owner was not nice to the body but there are some salvageable parts.

partstruck3.jpg

partstruck2.jpg

partstruck1.jpg

partstruck4.jpg

partstruck5.jpg

partstruck6.jpg

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.