anyone going to Slayer/Megadeth/Testament in long beach or elsewhere?

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

sadly i don't think i'll be going either unless i can get some serious overtime. the wife wants to go maybe she can pull off a pair of ticket somehow..... havent seen slayer since the 1st ozfest 1994ish. saw Megadeth in Irvine last year for Abominations tour. this :fu:economy sux!!! its hard to fix our cars and go to concerts anymore......:mad:

Just got my tickets today for the first show in Seattle!!!! Totally stoked. The Clash of the Titans tour came here when I was 14 and I missed it. It was Slayer,Testament,Megadeth and Alice in Chains. That was 20 years ago,Damn Im old but I still live for the metal!!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest kamakazi620

I'm not going,too broke, Lucky bastard!!!! your gal kicks ass!! my old ladys a hippie.Any way I bought Seasons in the abyss when I was 18 from a pawn shop,It's one of my fav albums. BTW MEGADETH!!!!! Hey Mike You got something against GOD???? I think that billboard is an oxymoron cuz SLAYER is GOD!!!!!!!

Edited by kamakazi620
  • 2 weeks later...