Quick tour of the shop.

We've got a few cool things going on so i thought you would like a tour of the shop.

Let me set it all up. Its about 40 degrees outside and the sun went down long ago. You walk in to hear Johnny Cash playing over the sterio at a comfortable volume. It about 65 degrees inside and everyone is in short sleeve T-shirts. All the lights are on so every square inch of the shop is lit up.

Come on in. Excuse the mess, we've been pretty busy.

100_1137.jpg

On your left is the office.... Still kind of a work in progress.

100_1138.jpg

Know anyone interested in a Corvette? It kinda been our coffee table for the last couple of months.

100_1139.jpg

Above the office there is where we keep all of our cool nostalgic stuff. The sign is from my grandpas body shop.

100_1140.jpg

There are the tool boxes. Traded a toyota pickup for the yellow one. Damn we have a lot of posters. Yeah thats a parachute, got it for my last birthday, killed a lot of the light in the storage room after we got it up though.

100_1141.jpg

Here's the storage room. See what I'm talking about?

100_1144.jpg

We got that caddy in the other night. Wouldn't run, go figure it was a plugged cat.

100_1142.jpg

Here's the other caddy. Head gaskets, such a pain in the ass.

100_1147.jpg

Here's my work area and the girlie wall... we're trying to be sneaky about it.

100_1148.jpg

Ryan's area, he had those work benches up in about 10 min :lol: it took us all day to build the other ones.

100_1149.jpg

Watch your step there. We've got frames layin everywhere.

100_1150.jpg

Ryan spent most of the night setting up his links. He really wants this thing back on its wheels. Stock floor body drop, new frame from the front suspension back... Crazy bastard.

100_1151.jpg

Theres the wall of beds behind my cab.

100_1153.jpg

We picked the continental up for dirt cheap. Started out as just a tow but the owner was looking to get rid of it. We got it running the other night, just about everything still works on it. Oh and check this out, all the missing trim was in the trunk!

100_1152.jpg

There's Ryan's body thats going on that frame. Shaved everything and caddy tail lights.

100_1154.jpg

Careful of the wet paint there.

100_1155.jpg

The polishing stand that I built tonight.

100_1156.jpg

Don't mind troy, He's starting his body drop tonight... guess we wont be using the paint booth soon.

100_1157.jpg

Grab a beer, dust off a stool. Hows you're Datsun runnin.....

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic