Get Garage!

RadioRedline

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought that thing is 8 hrs away and you don't have it yet? I'm just saying why the Tude Bro? I like posting pics, some people like looking at my Jungle Thread, if my thread stresses you out, go look at a different one?

Those are weekday pics Bro...I see a minitruck in my making sales calls or a Rat Rod...I Post It.

Datsuns are the Focus and Love and the only I have "stock and parts in"

I've saved 3 Dattos from the Crusher even! Given a Datsun a second chance and get it out of an Abusive relationship with an Asshole Owner!

Radio

The 520 will be plated and running this winter.

The 620 Rat Rod will be plated and running this winter.

I plan to acquire a Pathfinder either D21 or D22 style by Halloween and it will be my Daily. I need something with 4x4 for my New Job.

I drove the Sky for 2 Mos while wife was in europe. Then the KMs were getting as high as I wanted for this year, so I pulled out my Ion and will be driving that until I get a Pathfinder.

I like to have 3 or 4 Vehicles running, so say if I have to go somewhere and the Pathfinder is waiting on parts I have the 520 as Standby.

Radio

#2.

Arrangements made to spray the 520 4x4 cheaply his weekend (I hate the current color which isn't stock, the stock color is same as Fischs)

Torn between

Flat Black

or

Gloss Black

AND

Gold Bre Stripes & Paint the wheels I just put on Gold (Isuzu Multispoke Wheels) & Gold Grill

or

Gunmetal Bre Stripes & 6 spoke Isuzu Gray Wheels & Gray Grill

Or??

Radio