Get Garage!

RadioRedline

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Took 2 Days of Bass to finish off the original alternator. so I ordered a Reman one and it came yesterday and me and my Father-In Law put it in tonite:

alt1.jpg

Radio

PS. when its not -48 Here i'll be going back to my 620s but right now its damn near impossible!

Got a 900W Interior Car Warmer installed to help until I can track down a blower motor. Took my time 2 hrs to install it sexy like! Then I had supper and Bought a little CT Socket set (11$) and I may have had a little Rat and his Son chewing on the furniture? I can see 2 mouse turds. Anytime I've ever seen a mouse around he tends to shit Everywhere? Mind you there is zero food or food garbage at Get Garage! so Maybe Rat and Son were 'Just Visiting'...

Radio

Int1.jpg

Int2.jpg

Int3.jpg

Int4.jpg

Int5.jpg

Int6.jpg

Int7.jpg

Int8.jpg

Int9.jpg

• Like 1

Your gonna need a real long extension cord Radio to keep that heater warm while driving.................rolleyes.gif

Got a 900W Interior Car Warmer installed to help until I can track down a blower motor. Took my time 2 hrs to install it sexy like! Then I had supper and Bought a little CT Socket set (11$) and I may have had a little Rat and his Son chewing on the furniture? I can see 2 mouse turds. Anytime I've ever seen a mouse around he tends to shit Everywhere? Mind you there is zero food or food garbage at Get Garage! so Maybe Rat and Son were 'Just Visiting'...

Radio

Int1.jpg

Int2.jpg

Int3.jpg

Int4.jpg

Int5.jpg

Int6.jpg

Int7.jpg

Int8.jpg

Int9.jpg

Yeah, it's not a good sign when chicks tell you what they ate today.

Int5.jpg

In Ontario I had a block heater and battery warming blanket I plugged in. I survived 9 Ontario winters, not because of the 521 heater, but in spite if it. The only heater that was worse was the VW bug. And that saying a lot.

Yeah, it's not a good sign when chicks tell you what they ate today.

Int5.jpg

In Ontario I had a block heater and battery warming blanket I plugged in. I survived 9 Ontario winters, not because of the 521 heater, but in spite if it. The only heater that was worse was the VW bug. And that saying a lot.

But DatzenMike...you are Canadian! Being cold is the Norm...lol

Radio

So Last Night:

I Tidy-ed up the loose wiring until my 521 Hood. Zip Ties and Electrical tape! I also replaced that Jumper wire from my fuse box to the Battery cables I installed before was solid core wire, and I replaced it with a flexible stranded 12 gauge one. I removed the Kangaroo Bag, and emptied it out, I'm going to fix the washer fluid system, as she no work!

I Also Took apart the whole Plenium Box that holds the Heater Core, and Blower motor. I have a single 'Squirrel Cage' and three Phillips screws holding the motor itself down. I was under the dash for an hour deleting the extra wires that were left over from a stereo install...I left all the Factory ones, mind you somebody snipped the wires behind the factory deck pretty short (Grrr). There were about 5 wires that weren't connected to anything under that hood and just bundled up in a ball under the dash. I disconnected the four bolts behind the firewall that hold the Heater Box on. And disconnected the two flexible tubes that go to the dash vents. Not too much left before it comes out...

Also Took my back wheel off because the E-Brake Cable is sticking. Will finish that later on today or tomorrow.

And I think I'm gonna order a Clutch Disc, shes starting to slip ultra bad.

Shopping List

----------

Blower Motor or Rebuild mine

Master ON-OFF Switch on the Plenium Box/Heater Box Assembly.

Washer Fluid pump.

Stereo Head unit.

I have tires coming this week as well, and I wanna try and find some sand bags for weight. If I can grab another Battery from work that will be much better than the current one..

Radio