Get Garage!

RadioRedline

Guest 510kamikazifreak

And best part is...I can get another Benz, my 300E is my "winter beater" so I didn't have to winter abuse a Datto. But if I got this 4x4, then it would be the winter truck obviously.

Lol I clearly like multiples of the same thing...now only if I could stock up on Wives....

Radio

:lol:

Get a few wives, Why?

Get a few side ones :lol:

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 510kamikazifreak

Dude Wives are great! They make you Din Din, they touch your special purpose, they let you spend 6 months a year at Get Garage, they Take you Motorboating!

Radio

No shit :lol:

I am married to a looker now :cool:

Divorced from a bitch too.. :lol:

Guest 510kamikazifreak

Wive 1: "My Husband said theres only one way He will stay."

Wive 2: "Whats that?"

Wive 1: "He told me to step it up in the bedroom Or-e-Gone"

Radio

Then they talked and, came to the conclusion that Vegina was close to the climax

thats a funny story.. i will drive my datto for a couple of weeks then jump in my tahoe(automatic)riding with my wife i was coming to a stop light and stepped on the brake pedal like it was the clutch .. locked them up and put my wife on the dash, she was so pissed(thanks dtp) ...everyone was starring at the tool that just locked up his brakes 100 feet from another car...all i could do was laugh... oh and apologize...i get what your saying about learning the nuances of certain vehicles you drive...trust me i got lots of rigs and they all require different driving styles...personally I think radio should keep it real and put the husky wrench down....its almost like this 65 pages is one passive aggressive joke being played on the minds of datsun people everywhere...were united and if you read some of this stuff ... it just seems surreal...and not in a good way....i think this thread should be locked... i been sensored on here for bringing up valid points yet radio can make some helmet wearing statement and get a way with it... its like hes got naked pics of the moderators and a sheep or something...i get told i am not being productive or bringing anything constructinve to the table in this thread but there's probably 45 pages of non or misimformation in this thread...i love ratsun and the epople on here.. much more friendly then the realm or other datto sites...but this is ridiculous...i know i dont have to look...but seriously can you look away from a car crash aS you drive by...the pics of a wrench sitting on a table... or a quart of oil with the lid off is wasting bandwidth...sorry if this seems harsh but I just think any newb coming on here and seeing this may be discouraged from yusing ratsun...i mean if you just got a datto came on hare and seen a pic of a dude in a orange jump suit holding a standard wrench getting ready to use it on a foriegn car wouldn't you be discouraged from taking this site seriously...I know this is a hater mentallity but seriously guys every and i mean every question in this thread is redundant and with a search could have been answered...I got real problems...like a crappy economy, high blood pressure, struggling to survive ... a datto with a mystery electrical gremlin .. read( starting new techincal thread after exhausting my search) not a picture of a thermometer... stating in winter it's cold...and seven other photpo graphs of hitchi carbs on a shelf...if you want pictures of arcaic shit, let me start a thread entittled shit that dont work, will never work and yet i will never bring myslef to throw it away... no crap... and when i touch fire its hot...anyway read it quick...it could dissapear along with its merit and understanability...or maybe radio will now call me a hill billy cause some how he thinks my avatar represents that i am a hill billy...and i have no idea...or clue what i am doing... no sometimes i dont but my friends of ratsun, help guide, diagnose and educate me so i can help others and or increase my knowledge base... this site is beyond helpful and populated with some of the most knowledgable car people i have ever dealt with...sure know and again you will get razed for something but thats what family does.... help, stand behind and sometimes ground each other with a well timed zinger...WEll ram i think i covered it...sorry for the eyestrain and populating this thread with non information but i gotta go ask a dumb open ended question in hopes some fellow ratsuner has runinto what i have going with my truck...its funny im on a lot of forums and everyone has something like this... and i should a known after downshifter took off and sold that crooked air bagged 620 that it was only a matter of time till he was replaced...

Radio, kiss and make up. Stop thinking jrock is a hillbilly. He prefers asshole to dick.

Thanks DTP. Noted.

DatzenMike,

Im not going to kiss and make up with that bum, he comes on Get Garage saying its full of useless information (Fer Sure it is) and hes got high blood pressure blah blah blah, so I prefer to ignore, move forward in discussion without him.

Radio

ps even Skib had my back on this one!