Get Garage!

RadioRedline

I just paid off my other "fab debt" today, so I should have the grey 620 Rat back very soon and am super excited. It has been sooo crazy here not alot of Ratsun time, I took a 2nd job for xmas time in selling car audio. Lots of shit on the go, and I want to keep it that way. But that takes $$$! So extra job and main job extra hours will help out for sure for my dreams and ambitions!!!

Need the money for so many things lol. so that has cut down my free time lately. Wife goes out of town tomorrow, so Sunday I am prepping the shop for the Yellow 620 and Frontier revamp.

Radio

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

just realized this thread was started in 2009....

didnt realize it had been that long :rofl:

it look a few years but you finally got your user title changed hahahaha :rofl:

Yeah crazy huh?

and yes I like the title its fitting...

Like the coupe you have now.

Radio

Worked on Red Hardbody Turbo Tonite:

I took off flat, and dropped at Canadian Tire for Repair. I loosened the torsion bars as far out as they would go, ride seems better? maybe I went the wrong way Lol.

I think it has cut shocks...or ones from a different application, its still rubbing like a bastard. and is now causing flats!!

GUH! I hate that shit, whoever thinks having 10" wide rims on the front with pathfinder sized rubber tucked underneath the fenders, would HANDLE good is:

a.) Wrong

b.) an idiot

c.) makes me officially an old man

d.) all of the above

I get its supposed to look cool, but this truck GOES, the boost in insane. So when you hit the railroad tracks at 140km/h and DIE because it won't stay on the fucking road....lots of people will sign your siblings yearbook, and they'll have a 3 min presentation at your graduation about how you were a good kid...fuck.

Like, some 17" or 18" titans with low profiles would do the trick no?

or is that too two-thou-sand-and-four...

I like lowering cars. My Ion is lowered, my Maxima was lowered, the front ends of the 620s are torsioned down. but not to the point where shit becomes unstable.

Whats the name of that stupid trend of having your tires stick out at 45 degree angles again?

oh ya I remember...fucked

End rant.

mrdc9.jpg

mrdc10.jpg

Radio

eedce661.jpg

fer the lows radio .... mine rides caddy like and sits earthly...have to admit a turbo ka'd hardbody is something i would want....nice truck .... i got some six spoke titans that would look sickkk on there......u should keep a eye out titans on a hardbody look sick....the poke isnt too cool looking .....and i imagine hard on tires and fenders.....the good news its only flat on the bottom...keep this one radio.....its my fav so far...minus the fender flares and poke of course

ps loosening is for moar lowar...tightening would raise it up...just go buy some oem replacement shocks ...they should be ok for most lowerings up front.,.... i had a standard cab that i ran stock shocks on and was real dumped static....the rear holds a secert for the lows...the front spring perch can be re drilled higher and u can trim off the excess two inches ... its about a 3 inch drop out back with out sacrificing much....plus it will stop dragging the spring perch...the outside hole is bigger than the inside one so just pilot the hole with a small bit then hole saw the outer hole out and enlarge the inner one to match the bolt...my front spring had a bout 1/2 clearance between frame and leaf spring ... but i lost half the height of the front perch...which not only made me moar low it made it easier to drive into and out of parking lots.....old mini trucker secert for hard bodies....

Whats the name of that stupid trend of having your tires stick out at 45 degree angles again?

oh ya I remember...fucked

I literally loled :rofl:

thats the best thing youv ever posted in this thread :lol:

what ever happened to your friend that was always in every other picture with a phone stuck to his hear :rofl:

• Like 1

Okay Lol-ing at all of the replies...

Friend Brett is Friend Harley's Boss. The two of them work together. Friend Brett has a GF but no kids. Friend Harley is married and has a kid.

The three of us try to hang out or chat to some degree every single day.

Friend Harley, with now being a Dad, his allowable car workin on/hang out time has decreased substantially. He's got a Kid yo! (and thats ok)

With my Train convention this summer and getting the room ready and current 2nd job, it has also slowed down the Ratsun time. But I will repeat NEVER stop Ratsun time. Some day I will have a little family too, but then the part time job and the renos won't be as much of a force, if at all.

and even when i'm not working on trucks, I am working on buying them. Lol

Friend Harley has recently been selling off some of the many projects and trying to focus on the Toyota Hiluxes and Benz.

Radio

ps loosening is for moar lowar...tightening would raise it up...just go buy some oem replacement shocks ...they should be ok for most lowerings up front.

Yeah....gonna get back underneath tonite and see whats going on there. I was watching some youtube vids about it at lunch....

Radio

wait, wut, the train convention and room for it....

u should just be able to raise it certain turns to desired height and it will be all good in the hood...the bouncey was the truck riding on the snubbers...might not need shocks at all :thumbup:

wait, wut, the train convention and room for it....

N scale Trains. Mein Basement is half full of them. I had this year ripped out the entire basement and old train room, and fully replaced it in time for the National Convention we had in...RE-gina.

Radio