• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Workbench is Up!

sef6.jpg

sef2.jpg

One 620 and the 521 are where I want them!

sef3.jpg

sef4.jpg

These turned out to be a Pile of Shit. Returning them tomorrow.

sef5.jpg

They don't work, one bent, I go and read reviews after to see if maybe I was doing something wrong? And Surprise! NOT ONE good Review:

http://www.canadiantire.ca/AST/browse/4/Auto/Powersports/Dollys/PRDOVR~0090032P/Wheel+Dolly+Set.jsp?locale=en

Waste of money

December 8, 2010

"All four dollies buckled, was not able to move car one foot."

poor design

November 19, 2010

"after putting car on 4 dollys under a car all 4 dollys colasped need them bad so had to spend money to reinforce them bad product"

poor quailty

October 5, 2010

"Wheels bent under on two of the dollies as soon as

we started to move the car. Not happy after all the effort assembling the dolly wheels and jacking up the vehicle to place under the tires. Took back that day."

Great for Balsa Vehicles

September 27, 2010

"Tried 4 of these tonight with a 3000 lb vehicle...two bent up immediately. Like the other reviewer said, great idea but poorly executed. Needs to be made with much heavier material. Returning these tomorrow."

not so good

July 17, 2010

"will not even hold a vehicles weight without buckling never mind moving it . great concept but needs more strength"

Radio

Fuel pump went. I was 2 hours out of town. Got it towed back and haven't hada spot to work on it until now.

There is a chance it's a wire to the pump, will know soon.

Radio

yup had that happen before ...

Grab a multimeter ,,, test postive wire going to the pump from harness ,,, if voltage present AND connecter in good shape ,,, make sure properly grounded and clean as well ,,, then test pump ( if external ,,, you can dismount ,,, pickup hose ,,, run into gallon of gas ,,, power the pump ,,, and watch it work or not ,,, pumps can vibrate ,,, and not pump as well or WEAKLY work ---> as in "burntout" somehow ...

Guest 510kamikazifreak

Fuel pump went. I was 2 hours out of town. Got it towed back and haven't hada spot to work on it until now.

There is a chance it's a wire to the pump, will know soon.

Radio

Melville?

Sounds about the right distance

Haven't yet DTP, but I've been so busy Moving garages I haven't done any work on the trucks themselves other than moving them around. next week I start on 520...it has been outside this whole time.

Have 2 more truckloads of crap to haul this week also so I can hand in keys.

Radio