Get Garage!

RadioRedline

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 510kamikazifreak

I'd rather have a dark blue Chevy dually that's bagged....... ..... ... with my mullet flowing in the wind........ .. and my hillbilly dolly in the passenger seat..... :lol:

Pretty hard to push a dually Indy! :lol:

Oop he just emailed me more info:

The Datsun has drum brakes front & brake, repairs were made during the import inspection (flex line, wheel cylinder & shoe replacements).

All remaining components passed inspection.

The seller in Idaho stated new plugs, points & wires. The tires are next to new < 1000 km

The steering is manual, but all the hardware less the pump is present under the hood (a factory set up?).

This little truck did a lot of sitting around, the seller said all he used it for was hunting rabbits.

I recently had to replace the master cylinder of the hydraulic clutch assembly as the seal failed.

I also found a wiper transmission and installed it in Sept to get the wipers working properly again

There are some minor oil leaks, but not enough to be an inspection concern or even cause me to add oil, probably another result of sitting around.

No coolant leaks, thermostat work as it should, no block heater.

Heater and fan work good.

Radio

all country music is the same:........ my truck broked down .... and my wife's teeth gone missing...... :lol:

Although Country concerts = hots chicks ( lighter used rentals ) :P :lol:

VS.

Metal concerts = In-Out Diner open 24 hour ,,,, always room for moar !!! ,,,,,, mmmmmmmmmmm kkkkkkkaaaaayyyyy ! :lol:

Guest 510kamikazifreak

[quote name='DTP' date='08 October 2010 - 09:16 PM' timestamp='1286597781' post='36

Metal concerts = In-Out Diner open 24 hour ,,,, always room for moar !!! ,,,,,, mmmmmmmmmmm kkkkkkkaaaaayyyyy ! :lol:

bout summs it up lol

idk radio... that motor looks pretty dirty... you have no idea what its been thru, and it could be on its last legs... im getting one in pretty good condition for 600 bux. its the factory bright yellow, 4wd, lifted idk how high, but its about as tall as my bro's yota sittin on 35's, and its got a dumping box on it. or a tilt box if thats what you call it. and the carbs just been rebuilt along with new plugs, wires, cap rotor, valves adjusted. heres a pic of the yota just for fun :)

2399_1100585867845_1022627806_334083_2922204_n.jpg