Get Garage!

RadioRedline

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

With hockey stick in one hand, a beer in the other and a toque on my head I say Radio they don't hate because your from Canada they hate because your from SASKATCHEWAN where you have trouble counting above 12. laugh.gif lol! Woo Hoo Rider Pride

• Like 2

Fricken Frack I want my 521 Back!

The Pass Front Brake shoe adjuster is giving Harley and I a hell of a time!

First it was seized and busted off when repairing brakes last week. Tonite we tapped a hole to thread a bolt in to mount it to the truck that way, and the fricken Tap snaps off inside! 2 hours later its still SOL and no good!

Put out the SOS for the part I need, If anyone feels they might have an extra please let me know!

Muchos-Gracious!

Radio

SPECS:

1971 Datsun 521

Drum brakes

Front Pass side Brake shoe adjuster (Star Type)

Heres pics of the new Benz and I assembled my greenhouse--I mean Paint booth!

1988 Mercedes-Benz 420 SEL (4.2L V8)

Bought Bi-Xenons for it today, and looking into a hitch so I can car dolly some more Datsuns!

Wife's Daily/Winter Beater (replaces the Stanza)

Radio

scla1.jpg

scla2.jpg

scla3.jpg

scla4.jpg

scla5.jpg

scla6.jpg

scla7.jpg

scla8.jpg

scla9.jpg

scla10.jpg

Update: Found a set of the brake adjusters here on Ratsun. So once the parts come in the mail, I will finish the 521 brakes hopefully finally! Once that is done next week, I am Thinking I am going to pull the Gray 620 into the centre of the Garage and put it up on some big 6-ton jackstands so I can focus on finishing the bodywork/paint. I have my compressor permanently mounted at the garage now, and can so some paint inside this fall, once I hang a tarp door to the back storage. The heat room, where all my collectables are should be a ok protected from the paint in the air. So will be kinda converting the Garage into a paint booth the next couple weeks. So then in the meantime if my garage is "held up" by bodywork, i'm sure my buddy or my work would let me do any servicing/oil changes needed in the coming weeks.

Radio