Get Garage!

RadioRedline

Skib. You need to go back to school regarding ND and Montana being worthless...They only have thew coal (MT) and oil (ND) you're gonna need, when Canada pulls the plug.

Radio

lol again radio, not getting it.

we make fun of the midwest and pretty much the whole middle of the country cuz its mostly a barren falt land just full of feilds and livestock and redneck bible thumpers. shits podunk.

yes, all the resorces in it are vital to the rest of the country but thats not the point.

lol your sutch a car salesman

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

But maybe have you wondered what CA, OR, WA, would do without those resources? Like again what if they cut YOU Guys off? Cause God knows if you're from the Midwest, you're obviously NOT as smart as Ppl from the west coast, I mean Obviously!

Ray-Duh-Eo (i'm from the prairies, Duh my IQ is 17)

"Excuse me Mr. Skib, and Dr. Nismo, can you guys help me Duh cross the street? I am from the Prairies, Duh Midwest..."

Radio

But maybe have you wondered what CA, OR, WA, would do without those resources? Like again what if they cut YOU Guys off? Cause God knows if you're from the Midwest, you're obviously NOT as smart as Ppl from the west coast, I mean Obviously!

Ray-Duh-Eo (i'm from the prairies, Duh my IQ is 17)

"Excuse me Mr. Skib, and Dr. Nismo, can you guys help me Duh cross the street? I am from the Prairies, Duh Midwest..."

Radio

Radio. Jokes are not literal :rolleyes: *sigh* you just dont understand America

Tonight was all about 521 Brakes! Rear Pass doesn't move at all (seized) and driver rear just barely. So took some brake cleaner to em, and I have Nabco Wheel Cylinders... Would like to rebuild them because 8$ for the kits for 2 cyls vs. 100$ is a big difference. also thinking that the front suspension needs some love. But its a combination of the wheel cyls, adjustment, and master cyl (getting replaced too, just to be safe)

Radio

wc1.jpg

wc2.jpg

wc3.jpg

wc4.jpg

Don't just replace something unless you know it is bad or have a recommendation. If the entire system is very old/rotten then a good idea to look at , but make sure you very light hone the wheel cylinders with a wheel cylinder hone before replacing seals , and make sure wheel cylinders are not pitted as well as brake bleeder valves are free ( they break many times when tighten too much / rusted / or old ! ) Adjust all 4 corners of the brakes first ( if you have all drums ) immediately after wheel cylinder replacement/refreshment ;)

Slight problem. Tonight I was pieceing back together reassembling my gray 620 and I got pulled over and given an inspection ticket (no fine) because I had no tail lights on route to car wash! I have headlights, signals front and back, high beams, Brake Lights, but no tails or licence light I also noticed.. So if I fix by friday and show cops, I avoid a 150$ fine. I was under for an hour, seems to be that one wire broke off the back of the driver side. I get some test leads, and reconnect, no dice. So then I swipe the driver side light unit from my yellow 620, and same result, no brakes, no licence light. I triple made sure all the plugs were connected, and then I went to the fuse box, and we're golden no probs there, tried new fuse, etc. Its like I have no constant??

What the fuck am I doing wrong/does this sound familiar to any 620 ppl?

Radio

Got er all fixed up late last night..it was a host of problems, broken wire, melted section, dirty contacts, and a short. But now its beautiful, and when i went to the Cop Shop this morning to show em my taillamps, he's like "You know you don't have any mirrors on this thing?" I said, haven't put em back yet because I just Painted it etc, and Also Had windows rolled down and he said, "does this thing have windows?" (implying that I rolled em down to cover up side tint) So I said...yeah and showed him that we had no Tint lol. He was one of the jelly eating donut types, shaking his head the whole time lol, trying to nab me with something, and then tough guy he is "You get this thing fixed up, or DON'T BE DRIVING IT"...I'm shaking in my boots...he or the original cop who pulled me over didn't ticket me b/c in Saskatchewan, when your vehicle is Antique Plated, (older than 1980) you are subject to no SGI Inspections/not needed. The thing in this Province is everyone has a sunday cruiser, cops incl. Rat Rod or Hot Rod...Farmer with a 46' Chevy Rusted out, Patina style, or City Retiree with a 75' Olds Toranado original owner...

Radio

got the brakes and wheels back on the 521 tonight, and loaded up the Big Dirty Oil to take to Benz to recycle. Have to change oil on Benz tomorrow is the plan, and then afternoon is looking likely that my father in law can be free to yank the L20b. Brakes on 521 already seem better, Cleaned them all up. But when Wheel Cylinders come in (ordered Friday) will replace the back two (Raybestos) and have a New Master Cylinder to swap in from Napa. Oil has been changed, and Wixed the air cleaner too. Then I can start rebuild of the L20B for swapping in Gray 620 is the current plan.

Also excitingly did something new to me tonight. I Cleaned, lubed, serviced and made work again an antique Ratchet I bought at an auction sale couple weeks ago. Pics coming.

Radio

Radio ,

Fawking Fantastic Job Radio :D ,,, Been a long time coming , but your here brotha ! :lol:

How did it go ? Did ya like it ? :cool:

Just feels good doesn't it ? :thumbup:

( ummm This guy smoking the cigar to the left <--- is jealous of all those spare tires :P )

Lol cept for 4 (Parents Ion Winter Rubber), all those tires are for datsun Trucks lol. Been hoarding them like my carbs! Plus the parts truck has a set, plus I have 8 more wheels and rubber at home in my backyard! Plus the ones on the trucks currently lol. Bald ones were thrown out.

Going to tow the parts 720 Home here next 2 days, park in backyard, have the space back for my gray 620 so I can pull the doors off to paint them black. Will be selling the front disc setup (brackets, etc) from the 720 if anyone interested??

Radio

lol what u talking bout Proof?

Ya know I would "light em up" to make sure they won't POP under heavy stress :rofl:

I have (5) ........ yes (5) ........ spare R-200 Differentials ........... thanks to me now only (4) have good spider gears

From this guy <--- "proofing" his tires around the corners ( clutch dumping/burning out ) :rofl: ....... ( Burning out around corners will ESPECIALLY fry your spider gears :lol: )

Skib has supplied me with 1 of them ^^^ DAMN YOU SKIB for feeding my addiction to spare datto parts ! :devil: :ninja:

Phlebmaster supplied to of them to me (2) 3.54 R-200 Diffs as well , and couple from non-members ! lol

Motor15.jpg

Finally!

56 pages and finally an update thats more than changing oil and buying tons of shit you havent used.

this is the real Pg.1 of this build thread :rolleyes:

Skib has supplied me with 1 of them ^^^ DAMN YOU SKIB for feeding my addiction to spare datto parts ! :devil: :ninja:

Phlebmaster supplied to of them to me (2) 3.54 R-200 Diffs as well , and couple from non-members ! lol

Phleb got at least one of thos from me ;) Im sublimely selling you Z parts and you dont even know it

ya knooooow. thos NISMO pistons are auful lonely :cool: