Get Garage!

RadioRedline

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol I was starting to wonder...is everyone working on their datsuns? no replies! lol jk, thanks man! The Garage is a neccessity I think

Radio

Nice ! the wheels are a very "bold" choice , never seen anything like them , but unique is good thing :cool: :D

There's a guy in Portland,OR that rebuilt my Holley 390CFM 4BBL Carburetor for my 240z for just $125 (Kit and labor included out the door price ) , and did a very nice job I might add ! ( can give you the number if interested since he does nothing but rebuilds carbs ;) )

Good point. I still had to pay for them tho! haha Hows ur Datsun doin DTP?

Radio

My Z ? right now she is rockin "bungie cords" for door locks on the passenger side :rofl: ( Door Latch Spring FELL APART ! eeeeeeeeeeekkkkk , waiting for generic coil spring I ordered off the net til then :frantics: , su carbs are doing good , and it's running a high compression L28 , waiting to drop in the 5spd I got a month or so ago when I get a chance from weather/work combination that's acting like a "ball and chain" :no:

She was purrrrring after the oil change ( no leaks , no burning :cool:

)

Ok enough bitchin on my end :rofl:

My Z ? right now she is rockin "bungie cords" for door locks on the passenger side :rofl: ( Door Latch Spring FELL APART ! eeeeeeeeeeekkkkk , waiting for generic coil spring I ordered off the net til then :frantics: , su carbs are doing good , and it's running a high compression L28 , waiting to drop in the 5spd I got a month or so ago when I get a chance from weather/work combination that's acting like a "ball and chain" :no:

She was purrrrring after the oil change ( no leaks , no burning :cool:

)

Ok enough bitchin on my end :rofl:

Where are u located? santas workshop? Canada? If so what kind of tranny coming out of your Z? 4 spd? hehe you know what i'm thinking...

:rofl: I aim to please, you can have the old hitachis :lol:

trucks starting to come along now, did you use that roll on bed liner from the can?

WHOA! I think you just asked me a Datsun Question! Lol "Did we Just become Best Friends?!"

It is called Hippo Liner and comes in two quarts that you mix together and have 30-45mins to roll or brush or spray on. I rolled and Harley brushed, and man we got stoned! (Not avail in Cali box says lol)

Radio

Ps. Do you wanna go do Karate in the Garage?

WHOA! I think you just asked me a Datsun Question! Lol "Did we Just become Best Friends?!"

It is called Hippo Liner and comes in two quarts that you mix together and have 30-45mins to roll or brush or spray on. I rolled and Harley brushed, and man we got stoned! (Not avail in Cali box says lol)

Radio

Ps. Do you wanna go do Karate in the Garage?

thats the same stuff I used on the back of the wagon, nasty shit but its holding up so far. just hauled as much datto parts as I could fit and it didnt tear it up

thats the same stuff I used on the back of the wagon, nasty shit but its holding up so far. just hauled as much datto parts as I could fit and it didnt tear it up

Any tips on tuning my carb? It sounds like a motorboating son of a bitch:

Radio

Tonite Goes out to Z Rac3r for sending me that carb! Pics of stereo getting installed on the weekend as well. Got my Door locks rekeyed today and spent about 2.5 hours on the truck cleaning up behind the seat, and under, 35 yrs of grime, I doubt it was ever cleaned once! I have the original tools and jack tho :):):)

Radio

alpine.jpg

alpine2.jpg

alpine3.jpg

alpine4.jpg

alpine5.jpg

alpine6.jpg