Eating dinner with professional musicians

Well me and my wife went to a Dierks Bentley concert last night and I must say there are quite a few ass holes in the east valley of the sun . Any ways after the concert we went out to eat with Dierks Bentley and the lead singer of the The peacemakers and formerly the Refreshments Roger Clyne . Now that is pretty dang cool . :cool:

Me and Dierks

20h3osm.jpg

My wife and Dierks

2lcr67o.jpg

Me , wife and Dierks

15rfxh2.jpg

Me my wife and Roger Clyne

fof76c.jpg

Dierks and Roger were super cool guys they were letting us take all the pictures we wanted and they insisted on us eating dinner with them , we were at 3 margaritas in Tempe , Az

1zg461e.jpg

Thanks Dierks and Roger

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

srry bro never herd of em. beautiful wife tho man. that ones a keeper. im sure u feel crazy good listening to the peacemakers in your datsun with ur pretty wife :D haha i think ill youtube those guys right meow :)

Uh you never heard of Dierks Bentley he is a country music star :lol:

That's cool man, not into country but always into hanging with talented musicians and cool peeps! Went to KISS in PDX last week and though we didn't hang out with them (obviously) I did get to hang with Tommy Thayer many years ago when he was still with Black 'N Blue, way cool guy. It was great to see him rock that Les Paul and rock with his heroes.

Caribbean-KISS134.jpg

Hanging with kiss would be cool , But laying all bs to the side . No I honestly don't know Dierks Bentley personally , me and my wife were at the right place at the right time after the show . He is a super nice guy and he does not have a case of the big head . Dierks is my wife's favorite singer and has been for a long time . She could not even figure out how to run the camera while taking pictures Because she was so star struck . I don't have a clue how to run that digital camera but no worries Dierks knew how . All in all it was a great night , we got to watch an incredible show and hang out and get pictures and have dinner with Dierks .