ready to race?

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Big ASS open bottomed money pit. She needs to realise that in dirt racing turning right steers you left. It should be an experience. I have a spare Pinto in case she totals it on the first night. Thanks for posting pics, I finally found them.

• Like 1

I'll race ya. Throw on some sticky tires and lets go!

Don't worry mine's 44 years old, oh and Mazda powered too. :unsure:

IMG_2724.jpg

IMG_2710.jpg

MX5201-3-10010.jpg

MX5201-3-10013.jpg

Bring it! :sneaky:

Mine isn't Mazda powered. Its Ford 2300 powered. Its not for road racing, it's for 3/8 mile clay. I will see what it does and we'll see what it can do. It isn't even together yet. I got a Mits that I will run you in, may get my ass whipped, but it will be one of the few times.

• Like 1

I'm just funnin with you. I did assume that you had a Mazda 2000 as your hood states. Oh well - have fun with it.

Yeah, it was already finished body wise, now I have to put some ford parts in it to make it easier to work and easier to find parts. Thanks for the interest in it. I hope to have it ready for her to race in March.

• Like 1

Yeah, it was already finished body wise, now I have to put some ford parts in it to make it easier to work and easier to find parts. Thanks for the interest in it. I hope to have it ready for her to race in March.

Do both. Run a road race event. Then do the 3/8 clay and see who wins.

who the hell keeps dropping my reputation and why??? is this some stupid ass game????????? Fuck it, I don't have to be on here. ADMINISTRATORS, why is it that they can drop my rep without reason?????????????? At least make it to where they have to post why or make it to where their name shows up.... This is almost as shitty as EBAY's feedback. Even if someone lies there you cant get it taken off.

• Like 4

who the hell keeps dropping my reputation and why??? is this some stupid ass game????????? Fuck it, I don't have to be on here. ADMINISTRATORS, why is it that they can drop my rep without reason?????????????? At least make it to where they have to post why or make it to where their name shows up.... This is almost as shitty as EBAY's feedback. Even if someone lies there you cant get it taken off.

I don't know how it works. This is a new site (host) they just put up a few weeks ago. The reputation thing is new. All I can say is the Administrators here on Ratsun are first class. Don't get pissed off. Just ask how it works. I would tell you, but I truly don't know.

You are welcome here and there are tons of Great People with LOADS of knowledge.

I glad you're here! :)

Bob

well it's not a datto! now bring that fard to cali and I'll show you how a datto gets it done on the clay!!

• Like 1

Nice truck. We have a late model 4 but it's for asphalt circle tracks. Those Ford 2.3 engines are awesome on the track.

If you are talking about mine, its not a truck. Its a Mazda 626 that has a sheet metal body. I am planning on adding some fins the the "cab" to make it more car like. It does in fact have a Ford Ranger roof.

I wish I had my 1986 Nissan back. It was neat, had a c notch and air shocks, didnt have the money for bags at the finish of the notch, so I had air shocks. The bed was the Datsun bed that was customized. I am gonna try to find pics of my tailgate. It was sweet. I am hoping it was one of a kind. If I can find them I will post them. Thanks for not knocking my rep. Its kinda stupid when I am a NEWBIE.

• Like 1

At first I didn't notice the stamped firewall and the strut towers. I was thinking it was a full tube chassis with a truck body on it.

That '86 sounds pretty cool. Definitely post up some pics when you find them

Thanks. I am glad you noticed the struts. Every person that sees it says "whose truck"? Its okay though, it'll be fun to see what it does. I hope my man does have some pics. if not, I never will. the truck is long gone and I have not a clue where it went.

• Like 1

well it's not a datto! now bring that fard to cali and I'll show you how a datto gets it done on the clay!!

and that would be why he is in the non datsun cars and projects. and dont worry about your rep bro there are a couple of kids on here that are apparently clueless so all they can do is hurt other peoples rep so dont let it get you down. oh and by the way on that subject i have noticed that the same user keeps visiting your page, my page, and j.c620's page. and your rep was a ten when i last checked and then that person got on and it is now a 3 so you do the math. anyways i am coming up to mocksville next month for drill maybe you me and j.c 620 can get together and chill. ive got to go to his place anyways to check out some parts that he has that i need.

• Like 1

OMG...What a dumbass move..Sorry 77..Admins please fix this. I was wondering what the little red and green +/- do and low and behold it is exactly what you guys are talking about...I clicked - on your post...My bad :blink:

Perhaps a quick clarification for everyone on the new site enhancements would be appreciated...It might prevent crap like this.

OMG...What a dumbass move..Sorry 77..Admins please fix this. I was wondering what the little red and green +/- do and low and behold it is exactly what you guys are talking about...I clicked - on your post...My bad :blink:

Perhaps a quick clarification for everyone on the new site enhancements would be appreciated...It might prevent crap like this.

lmfao... dont worry about it bro my rep sucks so bad this wont hurt anything. atleast you did it to me and not someone else. lol. no hard feelings.

hey bad69boy ive got three ford 2300 motors if your interested. two ran when pulled with trannys ones auto one is manual and the third motor needs to be rebuilt if your interested just let me know. and i dont know about pricing i guess we need to decide what would be a good price just pm me.