720 manuals?

ADrummond

I'm looking for a manual for a late ('83 1/2 - '86) 720 (is the early hardbody the same?) - preferably a factory manual, with good diagrams of the front suspension. Is there a commonly available factory manual? If not, which one should I be looking for? I'm using some of the parts (spindles, hubs, upper control arm pivot shafts) for a disc brake conversion on my 521, and could use some reference material. I'm making my own control arms, but I'm wondering if there's a manual out there with some good drawings and other useful info, like the factory 521 manual has.

Andrew

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have the Nissan FSManual (1st revision, printed in Japan) for the 1984 model 720. Getting the pictures from it and posting might be problematic....

One of my sons has a scanner. I remember transferring photos to the computer.??? Let me know.

I'll scan some of the diagrams for my 521 manual to give you an idea of what I'm looking for. Basically, dimensioned drawings that show the relationships between the pivot locations when the suspension is set up correctly, and drawings I can scale to get dimensions not given. I found a Nissan-approved manual on ebay, so it ought to have some useful information in it.

Andrew