620 windshield wanted

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i did that so i dont have to smog the truck and get rid of all the vacume and sensors and put a nice set of side drafts on the truck without having to worry about smog here in Ca...

i was accually looking for a windshield not someone to talk crap

thanks

this sounds all to familiar :lol: i just went through this and let me tell ya its very very stressfull to install a windshield but my wife came out cheap she found a new windsheild for $113 tax and all and a the windshield rubber for $49.99 from ebay then the cost of urethane at the local parts house and did i mention that its very stressfull installing

looking to find a place in or around Lancaster Ca that sells windshields for my truck at a fair price even if it used and not in perfect condition

thanks Robert

Check Inland Empire Craigslist.

620 parts truck on there.Might have the windshield.....

Guest DatsuNoob

I got one, it's not perfect though, 1 rock chip and a arc shaped scratch from a wiper arm that may polish out. I'm selling it real cheap, I just never shipped glass before.

Just check you local auto glass shop. I had a new one installed two summers ago by a shop here in Chino and it was $169 installed. Hell they came out to my house and did it here...took em bout half an hour and ta da new windshield. no muss no fuss

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.