Tokico and ground controls for sale

just feeling it out there. I have access to tokicos and ground controls and if any are interested email me at bull_ogna@hotmail.com

Tokico HP's set front and rear 165.00 a set

Tokico Illuminas BZ3038 120.00 each

Ground Controls for fronts only 199.00. I should be able to order with rates you would like.

I am working on making a affordable rear set of shocks and coilovers for 510's.

Let me know if interested, feedback is helpful also. I do accept paypal also

Thanks

Benzo

Edited by benzo
  • Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

so, Im unsure. Are you posting these prices as a cash saver?

http://www.jazzproparts.com/product_p/bz3038.htm

because with little effort on google you can find them for 100-115 per shock.

and the GC fronts you're selling.

http://www.google.com/products?q=ground+control+coilovers+510&aq=f

Do you have a stock of these parts, or are you just ordering them at full retail. then shipping them again when they get to you? or if I order a set from you will it just be shipped from GC, or tokico? Just curious, because any one can charge full price and google hunt for a deal to make ~10 bucks off a sale.

as for the rears, that would be something worth investing time in for sure. I have ermish rears, I think they were as cost effective as can be. And work great.

but how could you match the performance of T3 or ermish rears for less money? would you build it around a cheaper shock? or cheaper materials in general?

I mean its 250 a side, thats the springs you want, the shock you'll love, and a coilover to boot.

how could all that for 500 be too much? I dont know, maybe you guys are used to driving civics with 30 dollar ebay coils.

off to coffee!

I can match for the most part any prices out there. the links given to me are helpful as I can't see what all others are selling I am using percentages to determine some prices. as for the links sent I can match those prices. I don't charge tax or it is included in the price but I do have to charge shipping. I can have the coilovers shipped on my own as I am willing to fork out the money to keep on hand just can't keep every spring on hand to accomodate the rates people want. I would say I have basic kits and then 250lb or 300 lb and maybe in between.. As for shocks I pretty much have them on hand and would be shipped by me. reason is I used to have a shop but I am not doing as a business anymore but have connections to get the parts so if anything I can pass deals onto others. I will try to match prices but I am open to seeing what is out there and try to help. I do have or can get other items like other shocks like KYB,Koni,exedy clutch kits, repair parts like ball joints and tie rods and bushings. I also get some stuff from japan as i go there every so often but mainly small items I can fit in my bag like window felt or lights or shift knobs and steering wheels etc. I am rrying to go to japan every 3 months to get items but not not easy with work. Believe I am not making big money on this stuff. just keeping busy and helping others and meeting cool people along the way. I just really like datsuns or cars and the events and people I have met or will meet.

as for rear coilovers I am not ever using cheap parts. I always use or make good items. It just takes time to put something together and test and come correct to offer to public. I will not sell or release anything if it is not worth the time or trouble. I will let you all know. I am working at a mild pace as I do have a day job but I spend time in the garage and out on the street and autox events to test items.

Thanks

benzo

Edited by benzo

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.