Parting out 1963 NL 320 Datsun

hardhead320

Recently I purchased this truck as a donor vehicle to remove the front windowsheild to use on my 65 L 320. I am offering this truck up to all Club memebers for any parts they may need or take the whole truck if you want first come, first serve. It appears to be orginal motor and colum shift. I will have this truck approximately two more weeks from the date of this posting. The truck is located in Riverside CA.

Contact Terry at 714 296 6760

IM000156.jpg

IM000153.jpg

IM000155.jpg

IM000157.jpg

IM000159.jpg

Edited by fisch
  • Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not at the trucks location but from what I see in the pictures the tunel cover is there. $20 plus shipping. Were are you? Call me if interested. I will be back at the trucks location Sunday I couldn't imagine it would be not more than $20 to ship depending on where you are at?

I was there! I had just dropped the Luv off at Camp Pendleton, and seriously considered keeping the tow dolly to haul one of those NL's home. I'm not local though and don't really know the whole low down on those things. I was a little nervous about getting stopped at the border or something for GTA...lol.

Glad someone got at least one of 'em. Cali NL's are becoming a very rare item. I'm sure Pac will let us know his plans for the other one.

I was there! I had just dropped the Luv off at Camp Pendleton, and seriously considered keeping the tow dolly to haul one of those NL's home. I'm not local though and don't really know the whole low down on those things. I was a little nervous about getting stopped at the border or something for GTA...lol.

Glad someone got at least one of 'em. Cali NL's are becoming a very rare item. I'm sure Pac will let us know his plans for the other one.

camp pendleton?

I picked up an NL then dropped off my bro in law there. Marine.........

You guys are good detectives :D Im actually not the one who has it but it is now a SWDP truck.

I had everything ready and inline to pick up the second NL when rob texted me as said you guys were interested in it. I figured it was going to a good home and you saved me from a long ass trip down there.