rolling through Oregon with a tow dolly..

Not sure where else to post this, but I'm coming to Grants Pass, OR this weekend from Southern Idaho. be coming up the 84 through Boise and coming down the 5 from Portland through Eugene and such all the way down to Grants Pass.

I'll be rolling with my suburban and a few guys from my car club here in Twin Falls(buncha mix of datsun and VW enthusiasts)

got parts or such that need transit, hit me up :)

oh, and sorry it's been so long since I've been on. I know you guys love Bacon...:D

Edited by fryanbacon
  • Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He give me a call when you get close to Hood River and we can grab some lunch or dinner. Easy access off of I 84. I should be around all weekend working on the house. I'll PM the cell #.

sweet dood. yeah if it works out that would be cool :)

Why are ya going that way? You could cut some time off your trip cutting through eastern oregon especially if your heading to southern oregon.

yeah if the weather were more predictable I would totally do that. I just don't trust "the sisters" and the other passes when there could be snow..

but yeah normally that would be the route I would take

Yeah man, I just went with my girlfriend to pick up her MR2 in Bend the other day. Weather called for 54 degrees and partially sunny. We got over there and got stormed and snowed on. Kinda a craps-shoot when you go through there.

yeah that's totally what I'm planning for so I'm prepared :blink:

Nevermind. I re read the first post. Must be a real nice 510 if your driving this far.

Larry

yeah we'll be there hopefully by Saturday morning.

In Idaho, we don't have a lot in the area of Datsuns other than 521's and 620's.

Bacon,

Heavy mountain snows predicted for this weekend. You might be in for a wild ride out there on the east side of Pendleton. 2-3 feet predicted on Mt. Hood over Fri- Sunday. You picked a great weekend to go for a drive.:confused: Snow level will be 3500' or so. Yahoo. I've got a 1200 coupe that I could be talked out of if you want to cut some milage off of the trip. PM if you're interested. Either way, give me a call when you get close and we can have a quick bite or a cup of coffee.

Mike

aka exit64

Bacon,

Heavy mountain snows predicted for this weekend. You might be in for a wild ride out there on the east side of Pendleton. 2-3 feet predicted on Mt. Hood over Fri- Sunday. You picked a great weekend to go for a drive.:confused: Snow level will be 3500' or so. Yahoo. I've got a 1200 coupe that I could be talked out of if you want to cut some milage off of the trip. PM if you're interested. Either way, give me a call when you get close and we can have a quick bite or a cup of coffee.

Mike

aka exit64

hey Mike thanks for the heads up! I'll take it easy and bring some snow cables just in case :eek:

yeah I plan on hitting you up if we have time for sure. and I'd love to see the 1200 even though I'm not in a place to get an additional datsun at this time

CRAP!

this trip is getting tricky!

we're leaving friday night. picking up a car in Boise, dropping it off in Springfield, picking up parts in Springfield, getting the dime in Grants Pass, coming back through. stopping in Portland to get wheels/tires for the burb and a bench seat, then heading home to try to be back by Sunday at lunch. :lol:

psycho? I think so