Thinking of getting this.

I've been talking with this guy for a few days trying to work out some details. It's about 5 hours from me but will be worth the trip. He bought it off a guy in WV on craigslist about a year ago. He's 71 and thought he could redo it but his health isn't doing well. I remember it but let it go last time, but hopefully not this time.

http://youngstown.craigslist.org/rvs/1405729428.html

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

do it man that would be bad ass hotrodded

I'm tryin Bonvo, he said he really wants someone to get it that will redo it as a camper. He said some guy looked at it and said if he got it, he would gut it and make it like a uhaul truck. What a waste that would be. I gotta get something worked out with him before that guy comes along and throws some money at him. Even if he did, I think he would wait to see if we get something worked out. I lived up around where he lives a couple years and his sister lived down here about ten minutes from me, so I think we have a connection. (that sounded gay) You know what I mean.

Wow Rusty , if you get that bad boy you are going to have to do a united states Ratsun tour and meet all the peeps :lol: But laying all bull shit a side do what you got to do and take that bad boy to Tennessee aka 10-o-C

Edited by slam_dat_sun
corrected spelling had a typeo