510s for sale in Texas

Anyone looking for a 510 project? I have six 510s right now, so I either need to thin out the herd or buy a bigger house. :P

Cars are located at my shop in Fort Worth, Texas (northeast Texas).

-------------------

Offering up three for sale, only actually selling two. Basically I want to keep one, but don't care which one I keep. Last one left stays with me. :D

Car #1: 1971 510 2dr, flared fenders, solid body, 80-85% of body work done (rear side markers shaved), very straight. I have all the parts to put it back together (including glass) and anything I don't have I can find for you. Asking $600 obo, clean Florida title. Wheels do not go with it, but I have LOTS of other wheels we can put on it.

Pics here: http://510garage.com/photos/thumbnails.php?album=272

Car #2: 1971 510 4dr, stock body, very straight, zero rust, good glass. Again, got all the parts to put it back together and can find you anything that's missing. Engine bay cleaned and painted (ready to drop in engine), all suspension and brakes are brand new with all Nissan parts. Car had A/C installed with late-model Nissan compressor, still all there and sealed. Asking $1200 firm, clean Texas title (waiting for it to come in the mail, though).

Pics here: http://510garage.com/photos/thumbnails.php?album=215

Car #3: 1969 2dr 510, solid body, some very minor rust (easy to fix, not structural), fairly straight body, good glass, rear side marker holes welded up (but could be easily undone). Car has VERY rare Bluebird taillights from Japan (cost me $600 shipped from Okinawa). Asking $900 without lights, $1300 with lights, clean Texas title.

Pic here: http://510garage.com/photos/albums/userpics/10192/Picture_004s.jpg

Pics of the lights on the car: http://510garage.com/photos/albums/userpics/10192/Picture_083.jpg

To answer the obvious question; All are projects, none run. All need paint. Car #1 has L20b (2.0L) bottom end (head was bad) and good 5spd in it. Car #2 has no engine/trans. Car #3 has stock 4spd in it (no engine). Lots of swap options, and stock engines are cheap. ;)

Email me if you're interested. john@roper-photo.com

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

just to clarify, #1 just needs a good head to run? or is it just the block under the hood?

To the best on my knowledge, yes.

I would probably go ahead and freshen up the bottom end, but that's just me. :D

just to clarify, there's no way you would deliver to Portland free of charge? :cool:

Yes. There's no way. :D

how is the chrome on the BB lights/#3 ?

Good, but not flawless. Very nice from 8-10 feet or in photos. But at half the price of new, I couldn't say no. ;)

Pitting is minor enough they could be re-chromed easily. That's what I was about to do.

im forwarding this to someone who would may be intersted in both 2drs

Good. The 4dr is what I wanted to keep anyway... :P

If you decide to part them out, I could use some 2dr parts (interior mostly)...might make you more$ if you did sell the parts to us or on ebay...

texas is just too far for most guys to travel from the NW to pick up a car...

there was a guy on the ODPL board that was from Texas that was looking for a 510 a couple of months ago but as that board is down I can't get his info for you..

just my 2 cents worth,

Paul

If you decide to part them out, I could use some 2dr parts (interior mostly)...might make you more$ if you did sell the parts to us or on ebay...

The flared '71 2dr will get parted out if it doesn't sell. The '69 will probably get shelved until I get time to build it, if it doesn't sell. The 4dr will get built pretty soon if it doesn't sell.

I just hate to part out a complete car. Especially with so many people wanting one to build. I try to only do that to REALLY rusty cars.

• 4 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.