Trevor's 1973 Datsun 620

TrevDaddy

lol, never thought about it that way...

I've decided when I get the space/funds established, frame off resto baby!

1) I am glad that you are ok, not too injured. Also glad that you didn't get impaled on the shifter while leaning over.

2) Happy you didn't hit anybody else.

3) Since the truck is in this condition, you can do anything you want to it aka bag, whatever ( you could anyway, just NOW is the not-so-perfect opportunity, since it took you hitting a pole to get it there )

4) I am patiently waiting on you to send me the rims and tires, or the whole truck. My uncle's 620 has 14" baby moons without the centercaps, so he made his own spoke setup. I wish we had the centercaps though.......

l_80e33ff4e51745ed902fc29a3d990834.jpg

l_19a1bc6d786f489099bff471b691e0d5.jpg

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd let it idle then start adjusting the screw till it idles where you want it. As far as the color goes it's a really clean paint job and i really dig those white lines on the side, but if you want to go purple do it! it's your datsun but keep those white lines i think that would look really sharp. Look on craigslist for a weber 32/36 you can always find them and they're reliable, easy to rebuild and add a good bit of power.

Jeez i didn't even see that when i started typing...my friend did about the same amount of damage to my 75 racing home after a beer run...same kid i had bought the truck from forgot that the brakes were shot and plowed into another friends lifted jeep. It's not that bad can definitely be fixed.

Oh wow man that's a bummer.... But hey Now you get to upgrade the suspension and engine and all sooner :) Bummer but luckily it all can be fixed.... Man there were like 3 Trucks this guy on the Western Kentucky Craigslist was trying to get rid of cheap but the ad dissapeared. Maybe check if he reposted or maybe post a wanted ad. Should be able to find some parts and all for it.

• 2 years later...