Hey, torsion lowering?

Say guys i've trying to find out which way to crank the torsion to lower the front right side an inch. Last tuesday nite i told some of you guys that the passenger front is about an inch higher than the other side, and the rear passenger is about an inch lower than the other side. please let me know where in the search to look. i did a search titled " how to lower truck" with no luck!

Thanks rambo.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Loosen ( counter clock wise) the passenger torsion bar bolt. That should fix it up :D If it is to low after that loosen the drivers side torsion bar bolt. Now that the front of your truck is slammed add 3" blocks to the rear :D

Be sure to loosen the two nuts on top of the adjusting bolt. They are jammed against each other top prevent them moving and going out of adjustment. Once you have raised the front end level, hold the bottom nut while tightening the top one down on it to hold it.

Don't listen to icehouse.:D The 620 tended to be a little nose down so bring it up level with the rear.